One on Ones discussion

1 on 1's > Cece & Sof

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Okay. So what kind of characters should we make?

message 2: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 997 comments Mod
how abt(suggestions):
vampires
werewolves
real life
celebrities
dragons
faries

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Hmm. Maybe dragons?

message 4: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

ok. and vampires. doubles?

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Sure.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) I'll do one Dragon and one vampire.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Oh - I got to go. You can make your characters, though.

message 8: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

k.

Name:
Age Look:
Real Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Other:

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★ (last edited Dec 28, 2012 02:54PM) (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Name: Selina Carter
Age Look: 15
Real Age: 150
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
Personality: Talkative, stubborn
Dislikes: Swimming, rain, getting wet
Family: Unknown to Angelina
Crush: None (yet)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Other: - Has lived with Willow for as long as she can remember

---------------------------

Name: Willow
Age Look: Hard to tell with a Dragon.
Real Age: 161
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Lavender- colored
Personality: Kind, especially to Selina, loyal.
Dislikes: Her father, Artor, an her family, who abandoned her.
Family: Her father, Artor, her mother, Ponja, and her brothers, Cilliar, Lanolo, and Syman.
Crush: None
Boyfriend: None

message 10: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:11PM) (new)

Name: Isabella
Age Look: 16
Real Age: 115
Species: vampire
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...
Personality: fun, witty, helping, caring
Dislikes: hunting, blood, eating animals
Family: brother who's a dragon, Collin
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Other:

Name: Collin
Age Look: 15
Real Age: 114
Species: dragon
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...
Dragon form: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dragon...
Personality: very sarcastic, makes fun of his sister
Dislikes: sister
Family: sister
Crush: Selina?
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Other:

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Okay. I think it would be cool if Collin had a crush on Selina...
So if you're ready, where do want them to start out at?

message 12: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

idk.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Uh, ok...so do you want to start first?

message 14: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

sure...

Isabella walks into town.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Selina looks the tall building over. Not far away, there was a girl - and by the look and scent of her, a vampire. Could she trust her? Not thinking, Selina reaches for her, pulling her so she's face-to-face with Selina.
"Who are you you and what are you doing here?"

message 16: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"I'm Isabella and I'm just going to the um, uh. I'm new." Isabella says.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Selina backs away. "New in town or new as a vampire?" She.asks curiously.

message 18: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"New in town." Isabella says.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Well," Selina says, sighing. "I am too. I'm only staying here for a couple days...hey," she says suddenly , as if she was trying something out. "I'm Selina."

message 20: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Hi Selina. Do you have any family here or are you just passing through?" Isabella asks.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "No family. Here or anywhere else. Just a friend...who should have been here by now..." She mutters.

message 22: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Want me to wait with you?" Isabella asks.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Sure, I guess. And how about you - family, friends, or just passing through?

message 24: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"I'm with my brother, who's someplace. He doesn't exactly care for me, so I don't care for him." Isabella says.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Oh," Selina said, looking at her with new interest. She wondered what it felt like to have at least one family member. "And what's your name?"

message 26: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Collin. He's a dragon, and everytime he sees an animal and I'm around, he goes after it and kills it. He knows I don't like the sight of blood or site of dead animals. He does it on purpose. Any, he isn't exactly my brother. Something happened to his parents, and my parents found him, so they decided to bring him up as one of us. Then, something happened to my parents, so it's basically been the two of us, for a while now." Isabella says.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Um, your name..." Selina says uncomfortably.

message 28: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Oh, um, Isabella. People call me Is or Izzy." Isabella says.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Oh, okay." Selina says slowly.

((How will we do two characters at once?))

message 30: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

((look at Cece and Tabitha))

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) ((Ok, I will))

message 32: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

((wait. you never did doubles?))

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) ((Oh, ok, I get it now.))

Willow was walking into the town. At a distance, she could see Selina, talking to a girl...a vampire, by the look and scent of her, Willow realized. She had a new human form, a new saarantai, as Artor used to call it. Her new human body was slimmer, and had curly hair the color of Willow's scales, lavender. Selina wouldn't recognize her in that body, hopefully. So she walked closer and closer to Selina and the strange female vampire, pretending to look like just another native teenager.

-----

Selina was nodding at what Selina was saying, and then turned to the lavender-haired girl, Willow, who was very near to them by then.
"Finally!" Selina exclaimed. "Why the heck did you take so long?"
Willow gasped, followed by a short sigh. "How did you recognize me? This body is new!"
"You look like a dragon even in human form, Willow. Your eyes are just as sharp and you walk with a strange limp-like motion." Selina said.
"But I haven't been in a human body for months! I haven't grown used to it yet..." Willow mutters. "And why are you with her?" She gestures to Isabella.
Selina shrugged. "She was here when I got here..."
"No, I'm not asking how you met her. I'm asking why you're with a vampire that smells like dragon."

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Cecile♥NumberOneSpencerHastingsFan♥ wrote: "((wait. you never did doubles?))"

((I made a second character. I haven't done doubles before, though))

message 35: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Actually, I smell like dragon, because my half brother is one. Something happened to his parents, my parents found him, something happened to my parents, so now I basically have to deal with him." Isabella says. "My name's Isabella. You are?"

((yeah. me neither, until this one rp, thats 1 on 1, that i do with jasmine))

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "Willow." Willow said, gazing at Isabella with interest. She had never met a vampire who went around with a dragon, well, except for Selina.

message 37: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Nice to meet you." Isabella says.

Collin, flying, makes a big shadow above them.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Willow looked up. "I'm guessing that is the dragon brother of yours?"

message 39: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Collin!!!! Get down from there and into your human form!!!!" Isabella shouts. "Sorry. He's been agaisnt me, ever since my parents dissappeared. He thinks it's my fault."

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Willow just watched as Collin got ready to land

message 41: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

Collin looked down. "You're not the boss of me! You made mom and dad dissappear!" Collins aid.

"I did not!" Isabella replied.

((g2g))

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) ((ok))

Willow watched as they fought. She took a deep breath. She didn't like disorder. It made her giddy.
"Hey, you!" Willow called, her body growing larger and larger, and scales starting to grow. In a few seconds time, she was in her dragon form. She flew up to Collin, and glared at him. "Why don't you want to come down?"

Selina watched her friend talk with Collin. "Wow," She said softly.

message 43: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

((back))

"Let's see, my half sister, made my parents dissappear!!" Collin yelled. Out of his mouth, he blew fire.

"Yeah. Did I mention that he's a fire breathing dragon?" Isabella said.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "No, you didn't." Selina says. "And it would've been nice to tell us that beforehand."

In the sky, Willow just dodged Collin's fireball. "Listen, why the heck do you think that, kid?" Her eyes narrowed at Collin.

message 45: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Sorry." Isabella says.

Collin doesn't say anything else, before breathing more fire. This time, aimed at buildings.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "It's okay...I'm just really frustrated right now...Willow told me that-" She stops abruptly when she catches sight of Collin, who's pretty much making the town a ruin. Any second humans would see a rogue dragon spitting fire at every building he sees. Her mouth drops in horror. "You gotta be kidding me. Seriously."

Willow, who doesn't even hear Selina, seems to have the same feelings. To add to all of their troubles - a dragon gone insane. She flies down, closer to Isabella. "Don't you have any control over him?" Willow ask, exhaling loudly out of her snout.

message 47: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"He, never listened to me, not even when mom and dad were around." Isabella tells Willow and Selina. "Collin!! Get down now!!" she yells to Collin.

Collin doesn't even look down. He's taking all his anger out, by breathing fire.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) "He's going to wipe out the entire town at this rate!" Selina exclaimed. "Wait, Willow, lift me up...I might have an idea..."

Willow looked at Selina with obvious doubt. "Selina, you'll burn up."

Selina sighed. "I hope not, but do have any other bright ideas?"

"If that Collin wasn't your brother, Isabella, I'd blast him into a million pieces for being such a fool." But she let Selina climb onto her back, and they flew towards Collin.

message 49: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Swiftie4Long (new)

"Actually, you can." Isabella says. "We don't talk, we jsut ignore each other, unless I have to make him do something."

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Selina heard Isabella faintly in the distance, but she couldn't tell if she was kidding or not. They turned to Collin. Selina took a deep breath. She, unlike most vampires, had the power of persuasion.

"Collin - you don't want to do this, do you?" She said, her voice barely above a whisper. "You're angry and we get that - but you shouldn't take that out on other people who have nothing to do with this."

Willow rolled her eyes, but flapped her wings in place.

« previous 1 3