Brandon Sanderson Community discussion

Questions > What type of Misting would you like to be and why?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Lim (yojimbo76) | 2 comments Sorry no Mistborns here, only Mistings are allowed! :)

Increased physical abilities and agility! I would so like to be a Pewter Arm!

message 2: by Gianluca (new)

Gianluca (gianlucag) | 38 comments If we are talking about Mistings in the real world, I wouldn't mind being any of them except a "Coppercloud" and a "Seeker", which would be by far the least useful ones.
Soothers and Rioters would be the most useful in a modern setting, I think. Being able to manipulate emotions in a world ruled by politics and the media (especially in a world where Allomancy is unknown) has a potential of scary proportions. Though, manipulating people isn't really my thing. No one should have that kind of power, in my opinion.
Being Pewterarm could be a lot of fun and also very useful, but I'm a lazy guy, so I think I would go with Coinshot.

message 3: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 118 comments If it's based on personality i think i'd be a soother

message 4: by Kalden (new)

Kalden Ficklin | 4 comments I would be a pusher because 1 you can fly if you get good, two you can sense metal, three you can basically shoot bullets or push on whatever metal you want, and fourth you can create a bubble that could somewhat protect you from other peoples bullets

message 5: by Kalden (new)

Kalden Ficklin | 4 comments I mean coinshot :p

message 6: by Nermin (new)

Nermin  (narminstaley) | 2 comments I'd like to be either a Pewterarm or a Tineye.

message 7: by Igor (new)

Igor (igork) | 12 comments Soother, the power of emotion is not to be underestimated ;)

message 8: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (small_god) Narmin wrote: "I'd like to be either a Pewterarm or a Tineye."

My thought exactly. :) I'd prefer the former, though.

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew (hwerd) Soother or pewterarm

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris (chris300) | 6 comments Pewterarm, Soother or coinshot, in that order.

message 11: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 6 comments Not sure if this includes new metals but I'm a Cadmium Misting...

message 12: by RedNerdMonkey (new)

RedNerdMonkey | 3 comments I would be a pusher :) I love the mistborn series, and flying would be awesome

message 13: by Blake (new)

Blake Schreckhise | 7 comments Tineye without a doubt!

message 14: by Simon (last edited Jun 07, 2013 10:25PM) (new)

Simon | 3 comments A Rioter, just because I already like to see people's reactions when I manipulate or play with their emotions. Being able to riot people's emotions would just be awesome.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (kurohomura) | 25 comments I think either a Rioter or a Coinshot.

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rolph (nicolemarierolph) I'd love to be a lurcher! I'm lazy enough to want to bring things to me without moving.

message 17: by Shayn (new)

Shayn (corsair-who) | 4 comments Coinshot definitely. :)

message 18: by Godslayer (new)

Godslayer | 10 comments Pewterarm or Coinshot. If I lived in New York it would definitely be Coinshot though. Basically spiderman.

message 19: by Donna (new)

Donna | 24 comments Soother I think. Afraid of heights so being a lurcher or coinshot would be out of the question.

message 20: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Rader | 44 comments Pewter arm or Soother

message 21: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 41 comments soother. I want to be able to contol peopkes emotions.

message 22: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 41 comments or maybe a rioter. now that I think about it.

message 23: by Joel (new)

Joel | 67 comments Gosh that's a hard one. I think probably I would want to be a Slider and create speed bubbles. On a semi-related note, if I were to choose what kind of Ferring I would want to be, it would be an Archivist.

message 24: by Weston (new)

Weston | 17 comments Pewter arm all the way

message 25: by Blake (new)

Blake (boggle3) | 6 comments Wouldn't Spider-man be a Lurcher?

I would prefer to be a Seer... if I could afford it :D

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 8 comments I definitely think that pewterarm would be awesome because of the strength and agility provides. Coinshot or Soother would also be pretty awesome.

message 27: by Henry (new)

Henry Muldoon-Black | 5 comments I would be a coinshot or lurcher.