Emotions Diary discussion

Diaries > Insert name here.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Right. So im kinda new to this, if you didnt guess. So give me a break if this is bad. I PROMISE this diary will get better as time goes on. Gosh, Im almost laughing at myself for writing this. I've never written a diary before....<< FUN FACT ABOUT ME :O .
Well, anyways, Im Chloe. Yea, just call me that. I know my user name is Chloe-mai. But...Yea. Another fact about me. I tend to ramble A LOT. Is it usual to feel stupid writing this? I mean, I dont even know if im making sense right now. Its stupid, really. But there you go.
So anyways, I live in the UK in one of those itzy bitzy towns that are probably classed as dirty and full of druggies. ((No word of a lie, some boy at my school was doing drugs and he's only in my year. Im 13, and we were 12 when it happened.)) Yea, my school is pretty messed up. To an extent anyways. I mean, theres girls that have ALREADY had sex. I mean. 13? Really? Do you have no shame? And the funny thing is, the girl that did do that, she's actually really nice and used to be the goody girl of the school. But we'll leave that topic for another day.
I have a feeling this is gonna be really short...
Oh well, I hope you enjoy what I have to say. So im going to a pantomime today. Its probably one of my favourite things to do because i've been going with my Nanny since I was like...5 or something. Yea. That makes me feel old. AND I GET TO WEAR NEW CLOTHES! Shock horror. Feel free to faint now ;)
I have an...Odd sense of humour. I think I may have mental issues. I've been told that once or twice but, beggers cant be choosers I guess. I mean, at least I get to live in a home unlike those poor people that live on the streets. But again we'll leave that topic for another day.
So anyways...I guess thats it.
I might post later, not sure.
Bye!
Chloe c:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ur school sounds like my old one. small town in tennesee. not even on the map. everyone there is a christian. everyone knows everyone etc etc. in 7th grade (i was 12 along with most other kids) there was a kid arrested for smoking i think it was marijuana. 7TH GRADE! and by then a LOT of girls were no longer virgins. eek.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) I get the everyone knows everyone sorta thing. I mean, because the school I go to is new, there is no older pupils above year nine and there are only 3 years. So student ages range from 11-14 Or something like that. So really most people know each other. Don't get me wrong though, the only reason I do know those people is because I've been in the same school as them for 4 years. I was thinking about doing certain topics and ranting about them on here. Not to sure though...?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

u could if you wanted. my old school was K-8 but i was the new girl in a town where kids were in 8th grade and had gone to the same school BUILDING since kindergarten. theyd hung out with the same FRIENDS since PRE-K. and i was new. didnt end well.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) I can imagine c: I've never really been the new girl before, the last time I moved was when I was 6 months old and it was only across town. I've lived in the same place my entire life. Kinda boring really :S

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ive moved 8 times and am only 13. i ONLY know being the new girl.

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Hey again.
Your probably all sick of me already, so I might make this short. Depends on how much I tell you about my day.
Right, well anyway.
The pantomime was good. If anybody was wondering we saw mother goose and yes-there were people dressed up as gooses which left me thoroughly impressed with the rest of the performance ^.^
I got to see my cousin Billy, who is 7 years old, and obviously my little brother, Charlie tagged along who is 5. I know, big age gaps. My parents and auntie waited a while so its kind of hard to get along with the two of them. But I really do love them both even if they are little pests. Well, thats an understatement, but still. I was thinking about making these entries into rants about stuff, so feel free to comment on what you think of that idea. I really dont mind. Although ranting does sound fun because I can chew somebodys ear off on some topics c:. Right, well theres not much more to my day really. Been on goodreads for the past few hours and probably will be for the rest of the night. I honesty think, NO I know I talk to friends on GR's more than I do with my friends in real life. :)
So yeah,
Bye for now,
Chloe c:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

go ahead and turn it into a rant ill listen :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hiya,
you're amazing.