What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > find my book /s

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pat (new)

Pat | 3 comments This book was written by a black female author. It's about to people who meet at a bookstore to purchase a book only to find that there is only one copy. The bookstore owner plays match maker. The two eventually get together as a couple.

message 2: by Andria (new)

message 4: by Pat (new)

Pat | 3 comments Andria wrote: "Redemption Song?"
@Andria THAT'S IT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My boyfriend tells me that there is a book he wants me to read but he doesn't remember the author or the title. He doesn't want to share much other information with me as to not give the book details away. So he only gave me a little information to help him find this book. I found this sight and you came through for me. He is totally impressed that I was able to come back with name & title. This just might get me to wife status.:)

message 5: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
LOL! I'm happy to have helped. Sounds like you have a good man there, if he likes to read and appreciates your problem-solving skills! Much luck to you both. :)

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Congrats on the fast find. I'm posting the found book for you and moving this down to Solved also. And I LOVE it when a book is found this fast.

message 7: by Pat (new)

Pat | 3 comments @Iftcan.. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am new to the site. I was so excited I didn't think to move to solve.