Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Adding My Books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (last edited Dec 27, 2012 08:02PM) (new)

Julia Winchester | 1 comments Hi,

Please add my two books to the Goodreads database.

They are as follows:

* Title: Microgreens: A Beginner's Guide to the Benefits of Cultivation and Consumption
* Author: Julia Winchester
* ASIN: B009SB9C3I
* Publisher: Cardigan River LLC
* Publication date: October 16, 2012
* Format: Kindle and Paperback
* Description: Microgreens may be exactly what your diet needs. Fresh, organic greens like this are packed with nutrients difficult to find in such concentrations anywhere else. What are they? Why are so many people talking about them? If you haven't heard of them before, you soon will.

In Microgreens: The Beginner’s Guide to the Benefits of Cultivation and Consumption, Julia Winchester walks the reader through the history of microgreens and the basics of choosing and cultivating your own crop to use in recipes or as a topping or garnish to current dishes. Even if you’ve never grown anything before, microgreens require minimal effort to generate the reward of better nutrition.

The initial reason for creating these greens was to provide a garnish for restaurant dishes. Even today, it is very common to find them adorning your dinner plate at a higher-priced establishment. Though this is one of the most common uses for them, many everyday people enjoy both the flavor and the nutritional value of these greens.

As a result, the popularity of the greens has skyrocketed. Today, people want them sent directly to their homes. They crave the flavor and, more importantly, want the access to nutrition.
* Cover: http://www.cardiganriver.com/images/m...

* Title: Wheatgrass: Growing and Juicing for Better Nutrition
* Author: Julia Winchester
* ASIN: B00AF3FMSM
* Publisher: Cardigan River LLC
* Publication date: November 28, 2012
* Format: Kindle and Paperback
* Description: There is no one that shouldn't learn about the health benefits and the good-for-you qualities of wheatgrass. In fact, if you are like most people, you need this. Do you eat fast food on a regular basis? Do you find yourself pushing those greens to the side of your plate at each meal? Perhaps you do wish you could eat a more health-based diet but think it's too hard to do so.

Even if you are eating a healthy diet for the most part, chances are high of you not getting enough of the nutrition you need. The American diet, for example, is packed with fat. Soils are often depleted of nutrients and that means the food you consume is also lacking in the nutrition you need. This is one of the reasons why eating organic food is so valuable. It can provide you with the best possible quality of nutrients in what you are consuming. Organic wheatgrass is a critical staple for supplementing any diet.

In Wheatgrass: Growing and Juicing for Better Nutrition, Julia walks the reader through the benefits of including wheatgrass in one's diet and teaches us how to grow and juice wheatgrass at home to use in simple and healthy recipes. Even those new to growing anything will find that wheatgrass requires minimal effort to generate the reward of better health and nutrition.
* Cover: http://www.cardiganriver.com/images/w...

Thank you,

Julia

message 2: by ❂ Murder by Death (last edited Dec 28, 2012 01:18AM) (new)

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Your books are here and here.

You indicate above that there are paperback versions of both these books, but you didn't include an ISBN number for them. I've created the kindle editions only. If you post the two books ISBN numbers, I, or one of the other librarians, will create those editions for you as well.