Wings (Wings, #1) Wings discussion

Should I continue reading all the books to this series!?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley I really loved the book wings and I am not too far into the book Spells. I was reading some things here on good read about the books. What do you guys think!? Should I continue to read the rest of this book and finish out the entire series!? Thanks you ^_^

Maddy Yes! You need to! I loved the ending of Destined! Almost made me cry!

message 3: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Maddy wrote: "Yes! You need to! I loved the ending of Destined! Almost made me cry!"

OH REALLY!!?? Thank you! I will defiantly read the other books then ! I have to finish spells to find who she chooses and then read Destined! ^_^ Super excited!

Maddy Your welcome :) You should be excited! I'm not one for fairy books... but this is a great series!! :)

Brittney Artic Owl wrote: "OH REALLY!!?? Thank you! I will defiantly read the other books then ! I have to finish spells to find who she c..."

There's another book between Spells and Destined, Illusions, you may want to read that before Destined. You might be a wee bit lost otherwise. :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Aziza wrote: "For all those people who said that they wanted Laurel to end up with David, in Destined Laurel ends up with Tamani."

Eeeeek I can't believe I just read that what a spoiler :(

message 7: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Rachelle wrote: "Aziza wrote: "For all those people who said that they wanted Laurel to end up with David, in Destined Laurel ends up with Tamani."

Eeeeek I can't believe I just read that what a spoiler :("

I AGREE!!! -_-

Faye* Aziza wrote: "For all those people who said that they wanted Laurel to end up with David, in Destined Laurel ends up with Tamani."

Why why WHY would you post such a spoiler??? :(

Maddie Tiare First of all: I didn't like Wings all that much, but I liked Spells a lot more. (I haven't read Illusions or Destined yet)

Second of all: Aziza, that was really rude. You shouldn't post spoilers without at least saying SPOILER ALERT. A lot of people haven't finished the series yet, and its not fair to give spoilers.

message 10: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Tiare wrote: "First of all: I didn't like Wings all that much, but I liked Spells a lot more. (I haven't read Illusions or Destined yet)

Second of all: Aziza, that was really rude. You shouldn't post spoilers w..."

I agree

Rhayna Kramer I only read sequels if I deem the first book worthy of my continuance. If you enjoyed Wings, then by all means, read the others if you are curious as to what happens next. I read Spells and Illusions because I genuinely thought that Wings was pretty good.

Magdala im on illusions so far and i am loving it^_^

Bonnie Hudon Artic Owl wrote: "I really loved the book wings and I am not too far into the book Spells. I was reading some things here on good read about the books. What do you guys think!? Should I continue to read the rest of ..."
Definitely read the series but make sure to read them in order or some things won't make any sense

Bonnie Hudon Magdala wrote: "im on illusions so far and i am loving it^_^"

You should read the series in order, Wings, Spells, Illusions and finally Destined. The books follow a timeline

message 15: by Magdala (last edited May 04, 2013 11:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Magdala Bonnie wrote: "Magdala wrote: "im on illusions so far and i am loving it^_^"

You should read the series in order, Wings, Spells, Illusions and finally Destined. The books follow a timeline"

No, you don't understand, I already read wings and spells, so I'm on illusions, the question asked if I should continue reading all the way into the end of the fourth book.¥_¥

Bonnie Hudon That depends ... Are you enjoying the series? If so, then continue, if not, then only you can decide. I've the entire series and I really liked it so I would say, yes

Infinite Scythe read them all. it's worth it.

message 18: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Infinite wrote: "read them all. it's worth it."

I am now on the book illusions but it is taking me forever to read because I have had no time! But I really liked Wings and illusions (so far) I didn't really like spells most of the book was very boring but it really picked up in the third book Illusions

Bonnie Hudon I think so, the 4th book, Destined, is even better

message 20: by Aziza (new)

Aziza Sorry for the spoiler.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

destined seemed wierd to me but the other books were really good

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Artic Owl wrote: "I really loved the book wings and I am not too far into the book Spells. I was reading some things here on good read about the books. What do you guys think!? Should I continue to read the rest of ..."

I loved all of the books so I think that you should. I found that the story got a bit boring for a short while but picked up after that...Just keep reading!!! :D