One Piece: The Group for One Piece Lovers!! discussion

ONE PIECE 68
This topic is about ONE PIECE 68
Ace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) My heart was broken on Chapter 574 of One Piece. D': Anyone else?

message 2: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 26 comments Mine. It was the worst moment in the manga!

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) I was just in shock. No, no way that just happened. NOOOOOOO!!!!!

message 4: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 26 comments Same here, at lease hes alive in our memories!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 24 comments I saw this part in the episode, and it was sad-plus I was so mad that it had to happen this way.

message 6: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 26 comments Yes

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
it was just HORRIBLE..!! it was soo painful!!:( i did not want him 2 die!!

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) He'll always be in my heart....

description

description

message 9: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Ah yes this was a very touching scene when he Protected his little brother with his life. As an elder brother myself, he has my respect.

message 10: by Tulika (last edited Apr 08, 2013 09:15AM) (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments And it was very low of Akainu to use a tactic like that. But yeah, Ace was a great older brother(and Sabo too) :D

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
Luffy must have gone through so much after losing both his brothers grotesquely like that. He lost himself along the way but he brought back his old self but his brothers dying was way too much tragic. I wish Sabo was alive!

message 12: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Maybe he is alive, they never showed his dead body after all. So maybe Dragon saved him or something and now Sabo is working for him.
I know there is no proof for this but its an interesting possibility.

Hmmm i wish this interesting possibility is true! I wish soon they'll show Sabo to be alive somewhere :)

message 14: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Same here , I ll keep my fingers crossed . Maybe in some future series we might run into a grown up Sabo!

message 15: by Vineeth (new)

Vineeth | 10 comments I think sabo is alive and with dragon. ( In issue 589 dragons ship is shown and there is talk about treating someone with severe injuries. Moreover it is mentioned that it took place on the same day sabo's ship was shot. There is no other reason why this should be shown.)

message 16: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments I hope he is alive too... But he has to have a good reason for not being at Ace's execution.

message 17: by Vineeth (last edited Apr 13, 2013 01:25AM) (new)

Vineeth | 10 comments Could be because dragon didnt interfere. (he wasnt ready to move yet. Also dragon doesnt have any connection with ace.)
Moreover it could be reasoned that dragon asked him not to go and interfere with whitebeard as whitebeard is capable of handling his own business.
Also the issue i mentioned, the one page which talks about treating the person with injuries has no connection whatsover with the rest of the issue. Therefore it could be there only to show that sabo is alive. Otherwise that page makes no sense whatsover.

message 18: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Yeah that's true Vineeth but Tulika also has a good point, if he was alive he should have risked everything to save Ace. However perhaps he was undercover somewhere far way working for Dragon and could not get there in time or something.

message 19: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments But he must have known about the execution for a long time(not everyone is like Luffy). This is the only factor that makes me reconsider the 'Sabo is alive' theory, but there may be a lot of reasons. As long as they are believable....

message 20: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Its been awhile since I last read that issue so I am not sure but I dont think they wasted too much time in executing Ace.
Anyway lets see what happens ultimately its up to the writer to decide, all we can do is hope.

message 21: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments No they had the news that Ace is going to be executed going around for a month atleast.

Yeah... all we can do is hope :D

message 22: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Hmm one month is a lot of time. Maybe he was on the other side of the world or something I guess that's the best explanation.

message 23: by Krystal (last edited Apr 15, 2013 09:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) If he is alive there'll probably be this heart wrenching story of how he was trying to get there and couldnt make it in time or something. T.T Just so we can relive Ace's death in a whole new way..

message 24: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments I like Sabo a lot. He was such a good kid, and a great big brother(like Ace).. I wish the three could have been together again, even once.

I think he knew that Ace is going to be executed but couldn't come because of some unavoidable circumstances. But i'm sure that he tried his best to come and save Ace just like Luffy did. Or maybe Dragon who is supposed to have saved him ordered him not to go or something like that. But all our hypothesis goes down the drain because we still don't know for sure if Sabo really survived and that he is still alive somehow, somewhere.

message 26: by Vineeth (new)

Vineeth | 10 comments Most probably sabo wanted to come but dragon told him no since 1 person will be unable to make a change.
Like the granny at kujas island told luffy

Yeah i think so too. If Sabo is alive he must really be heartbroken! Maybe he will try to find Luffy?

message 28: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments I think Sabo would probably have ignored dragon just like how Luffy ignored Granny.

message 29: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments Yeah... But Sabo was interested in books and all, right?! So he might be into the research work(void history and all)and it may be possible that Dragon(and other revolutionaries)may have kept the information from him.

Oh and I just had an idea. Robin was with the revolutionaries for two years, right?! So she might have met Sabo!! *.*

message 30: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Yeah but then why hasn't she told Luffy?

message 31: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments But wait maybe she doesn't know. Luffy may not have told her about sabo and anyway sabo is probably using an assumed name now so even if she meet him she would not recognize him as Luffy's brother.

Yeah Robin even if she met Sabo wouldn't know or even recognize him because she may not even know him. I think he did not even know that Ace is going to be executed because if he knew I'm sure even if Dragon orders him not to go he would have obviously not listened to him and would have come to rescue Ace. I really wish he is alive.

message 33: by Vineeth (new)

Vineeth | 10 comments Straw hat crew is famous. Sabo most definitely must have been keeping track of luffy. So most probably he knew robin is part of the crew. But dragon has influence all over the world so sabo might have been in some remote corner and must not have met robin.

But is Sabo even alive?

message 35: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Thats the big question isn't it?

A damn huge question! :)

message 37: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments Sabo might think that this is not the time to reveal himself to Luffy(and hence Robin). And Robin most definitely does not know that Luffy had another brother. None of the crew does....

But Robin meeting Sabo is just a fantasy.. Might not be true...

And Sabo has to be alive >.<

Maybe Robin and Sabo did meet but of course Sabo would have been using an alias. Robin wouldn't even know or recognize him and Sabo even if he did know Robin he wouldn't show it.
He has to be alive!

message 39: by Deeptanshu (new)

Deeptanshu | 116 comments Agreed. I want to see this again.

Me too but the older version!

message 41: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) has Ace's seiyuu done any character songs?

message 42: by Tulika (last edited Apr 23, 2013 05:59AM) (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments We can only see Luffy and Sabo again.

Still, I'd want to see this too :D
description

Me too it'll be super epic!

message 44: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) Tulika wrote: "We can only see Luffy and Sabo again.

Still, I'd want to see this too :D
"

kyaaa! kirei!!! love the picture!

Sabo if he is alive is gonna be super strong!

message 46: by Krystal (last edited Apr 27, 2013 02:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Woah ... saw this random post on tumblr where someone wondered if Law could actually be Sabo?!?!?! Could that be possible?!?! I'm trying to remember everything about the two to see if that could be the case, but I might have to re read stuff. That would be a total dream but I kinda doubt it. (Don't wanna get my hope up xD) Why wouldn't Law say anything? And Luffy not recognize him?

description

Fisrt: Sabo and Law look totally different(But that may be Sabo's objective. If he wants to stay in secrecy he will obviously disguise himself beyond recognition.)
Second: Does their age match? Sabo was 10 in Luffy's flashback the same age as Ace. When Ace died he was 20 that means Sabo at that time should have been 20 too but he was 24. So it doesn't match.

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Yeah that's why i didn't want to totally believe it. :/ but i think they kinda do look alike... It'd be really cool if it was true though :) I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. If they remember facts like age, dates, and events that would contradict the theory. :)

I really don't want Sabo to be Law. No Way!

Krystal Jewel Thomas (sorifant) Hmmm? Why not? I think it'll be a good twist for the story but it'd also be cool for them to be separate people. Can't ever get enough awesome characters in this series. :)

« previous 1