Around the World discussion

Personal Lists 2011-2013 > Debbie's List for 2013

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Jan 03, 2013 02:58AM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) I am going to post books as I go. I love making lists but then I tend not to read them.

Spain - The Shadow of the Wind 1/2 5 stars

message 2: by Judy (new)

Judy (patchworkcat) | 2212 comments Welcome Debbie! You are off to a wonderful start with one of my favorite books. I think your method of posting books as you go is a good one.

message 3: by Debbie (Doc) (new)

Debbie (Doc) Judy wrote: "Welcome Debbie! You are off to a wonderful start with one of my favorite books. I think your method of posting books as you go is a good one."

Thanks, Judy! I am going to start this book on 1/1.

message 4: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Mar 31, 2013 01:51PM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) I have decided to go ahead and post my list. Since I am also in the state challenge, I am only challenging myself to 12 country books for 2013.

8/12

Afghanistan The Kite Runner
Africa Someone Knows my Name
Australia Cicada
Canada They almost always come home
Chile The House of the Spirits
China Wild Swans
Croatia The Tigers Wife
England Wolfe Hall
France The Night Circus
Holand: The Fault in Our Stars Read 1/3
India Ashes for the Elephant God
Japan Kitchen
Palestine: Fast Times in Palestine: A Love Affair with a Homeless HomelandRead 1/25
Russia ]City of Thieves
Spain The Shadow of the Wind Read 1/2
Sudan What Is the What Read 1/10
Sweeden The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Turkey Snow

What Is the What by Dave Eggers The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [bookcover:Fast Times in Palestine: A Love Affair with a Homeless Homeland|16000331

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy (patchworkcat) | 2212 comments Nice list, Debbie. Did you know that you can add links for your books by clicking on the "add book/author" tab above the comment box? You know how we like to snarfle each other's books and those links help. :-)