Supernatural Academy discussion

Park > Slide

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Slide down!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla walks over tithe slide and climbs up to the top.

message 3: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments Luna sees a girl on the slide. She smiles, because the girl does not see her. She turns into a gnat and flys over. She's so tiny, no one can see her. Then, once she's close enough, she turns into a tiger and gives a loud "RAWR!".

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla screams as she heard aloud rawr. "What was that about???"

message 5: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments As the tiger came into view, it started rawring and rawring until she finally turned herself back and started laughing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

By the time the person had shifted back into a human Lyla just shifted into a kitty, she still can't control her powers that well and shifts when she's scared.

message 7: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments Luna smiled and bent down to pet the kitty. "Hey, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you THAT bad".

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla cast the person a hateful glance and said " you shouldn't be scaring anyone at all!

message 9: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments She shrugged. "I'm just being me". She smiled "What's your name?".

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lyla, whats yours? Tigergirl?" Lyla asked agitated.

message 11: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments She narrowed her eyes "You know that you have a really bad sense of humor, right? I'm Luna. And by the way, if your about to guess my last name" she leaned in close "it's nothing related to cats. How old are you?".

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm 13" Lyla responded hesitantly.

message 13: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments "12. I'm new here. Got here today, actually".

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I got here yesterday, and I take it you're a shifter." Lyla answered back to luna

message 15: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments "And I'm guessing your one too? It's a burden, I'll tell ya that' she sighed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm also1/2 siren, that can be fun, especially when you hAve younger siblings like I do." Lyla said.

message 17: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments "At least you have family" she suddenly got sad and depressed, not like her usual self.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Lyla responded with sincerity in her voice.

message 19: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments "Nah, it's ok, I'm just a drama queen" she smiled and shrugged.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm a bit of a drama queen too" Lyla said still feeling a bit sympathetic.

message 21: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments "Uh, I'm just so bored right now, I guess that's why I snuck up on you" her face brightened up "Hey! You wanna go to the mall or something? It'll be fun!".

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" sure, it'll be fun!" Lyla responded with enthusiasm.

message 23: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments She jumped to her feet "Race you too Red Mango!" and with that she ran off.

((Red mango is on the mall thread))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hay no fair, you got a head start!" Lyla yelled happily

message 25: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) | 31 comments ((see you there))