Supernatural Academy discussion

General > Questions

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Ask away!

message 2: by Katerina (new)

Katerina | 11 comments how do you find people to be your roommates?

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) You go to the dorm topic. Put in your details and wait until you find a person or two that are signed up. Message through the topic with the other people. Then when you have your members, ask for a dorm through the ask topic.

message 4: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

You look under the dorm folder, and there you see 4 topics. 2 are already dorms for fellow charries. The other two topics are: Make a dorm group (and request a dorm) you click on that and fill in the outline. Then you wait for other ppl to post their info on, and discuss which charrie u wanna be in a dorm with. When it's all decided, go to the topic: Request a dorm, and fill out the outline there. Wait for one of the mods to make a thread for you, or u can make one, if u know how, and if you got permission.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nerdatlas) I'm really confused about this whole school thing? What do I do? Where is all this, cuz I don't see any of the stuff I've been reading in the discussions, like making characters and dorms and stuff. Can someone help me please?

message 6: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Jan 01, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

You make ur charries, which is character btw, go to the group home and scroll down, u'll find them. Theres photos too, to help u know what the academy looks like.

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) It helps to look at the folder names. It's all in your imagination as to what your Charries do, but you follow the guidelines. If you look at folder names, you should figure it out.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nerdatlas) Thank you! I really don't role play at all, so this is really new to me and I may need help in the future.

message 9: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

np!

message 10: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) That's fine ask as many questions as you need to! :)

message 11: by Loubird (new)

Loubird how many charries can you make?_?

message 12: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) As many as you can manage! Just as long as you can attend to all your Charries!

message 13: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

message 14: by Loubird (new)

Loubird ok.

message 16: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Fairies, vampires, nymphs, shape shifters, anything supernatural.

message 17: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Anything u want(;

message 18: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Theres also a group called The Eye ((on the bottom)) in which is destined to kill supernatural beings, u can also make charries for that group:D

message 19: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I have two questions. I know you can't be in two places in once, but can you do something present and past? Say my character is in the Magic classroom. But she never actually went and bought stuff from the mall; can I put *PAST* on my post, to indicate that I did this the day, week, etc. before? And another question: where are the school maps?

message 20: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Yea, and in the photos...

message 21: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Thank you!

message 22: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I have another: can you have a dorm all to yourself?

message 23: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 589 comments Mod
Yea.

message 24: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Okay then, thanks.

message 25: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

No not really.

message 26: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Yup yup(:

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 12 comments How do you get/ post a link so you can see the pic of your character?

message 28: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

<.img src= (post link here)

take away the "."

message 29: by Willow (new)

Willow | 3 comments Please, help me, I just don't get how this works. I'm not an English-Native speaker, so that doesn't help very much...

message 30: by Miyuki, “a real girl isnt perfect a perfect girl isnt real”-Harry Styles (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 589 comments Mod
Willow wrote: "Please, help me, I just don't get how this works. I'm not an English-Native speaker, so that doesn't help very much..."

Oh..no worries(: You create a character, which group whether the Eye (evil) or part of the Supernatural Academy (good) and rp in the threads.

message 31: by Willow (new)

Willow | 3 comments Miyuki wrote: "Willow wrote: "Please, help me, I just don't get how this works. I'm not an English-Native speaker, so that doesn't help very much..."

Oh..no worries(: You create a character, which group whether ..."

but how do I create a character on any of those ?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

How do u start rp? Do u just go and start rp... I'm a bit confused...