Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions, #1) Confessions of a Murder Suspect question

Who wants a sequel?
♪♫Gloria♫♪ ♪♫Gloria♫♪ Dec 26, 2012 11:01PM
I really liked this book, and i'm hoping Patterson will make another to go along with it. I'm pretty sure he won't mess it up, or i'll go phycho on him. The first book was really good, so..... Yeah. I want a sequel. How about you?

I feel like Patterson will make a sequel to this book just because of what he wrote at the end about how Tandy and her brothers will have to help Matt and stuff... but that's just me.

I felt this book was written with a sequel in mind, the ending left to many questions open. I actually rated this book down because of the lack of closure. But, I really did like the book, the ending just left to much open for debate. I feel like Patterson is moving into cliff hanger mode with his serial books, which is really turning me off. He did the same thing with I, Michael Bennett this summer. Not a method I endorse, paid fiction should wrap up somewhat neatly. I don't mind some items left to the imagination but not big gapping plot holes. I'd have a care with that method, you pay nothing for the same treatment on Fan-Fiction.

patterson has said that there will be a second book. can't wait for it.

I hope there is going to be one

After reading the book "Confessions of a Murder Suspect" from cover to cover I found that I was left with way more questions than answers... which is how these things usually go. - If there happened to be a Sequel for it I'd be all for it. I'd love to know all the things that were left out during her "confessions" as she called them. I loved the book. Having another one to go with it would be so Epic~

Well, the ending wasn't very final and there are a whole lot of answered questions, like who killed Matty's girlfriend or who her mysterious boy friend is.

i want to know what happened to Matt and there's a lot of stuff that needs to be known.

Yes!!!! Please Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope Patterson thinks about making a sequel that talks about it in like the parents points of view or something. I also want to know more about the guy she was meant to forget.

a sequel would be amazing!! There are so many unsolved mysteries at the end of the book! too many to just leave me hanging!

I've heard rumors about a possible sequel. hoping that it's true. :)

I loved this book the ending left so many questions I ont the next book

juicyfruitsxoxo (last edited Nov 19, 2013 12:07AM ) Nov 19, 2013 12:01AM   0 votes
We definitely need a sequel. I really wanna see how the Angel siblings move on and cope with their lives.

There must be a sequel! Otherwise I won't have anything to read!

Saskia (last edited Sep 05, 2013 02:33PM ) Sep 03, 2013 04:31PM   -1 votes
I went on a walk to find some sugar cane the other day when I come across, like, five cows so I kill 'em all.

G Jan 05, 2013 10:10AM   -1 votes
I believe there will be a sequel, and will probably be about Tandy solving who killed Matty's girlfriend.
And if you noticed at the back of the book it said, "The confessions have only just begun." That makes me think that there will be a sequel...

Kate (last edited Oct 27, 2013 05:32PM ) Sep 02, 2013 01:27PM   -1 votes
There is a sequel; Private School Murders.
I'm so excited!!!
You know what I think? I think authors need to write the entire series, then release them all at the same time.'
I know it's not realistic; but it needs to happen ;)
Just came out, BTW

juicyfruitsxoxo Thanks for informing us of the sequel. I just marked is as to read :)
Nov 19, 2013 12:08AM · flag