The Pidge Club discussion

Waitin' On April

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (last edited Dec 26, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

Courtney Wyant | 9 comments Mod
What are some suggestions that you would recommend similar to Beautiful Disaster that will (hopefully) keep us from having a mental break down waiting til' April?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle. It has the same reckless, kind of crazy love going on. He is a tatooed rockstar and she is a squeaky clean journalist. It is really good!!

message 3: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandilynn_author) I am currently reading On Dublin Street..I went right from Beautiful Disaster into that..it was a perfect transition!

message 4: by Courtney (new)

On Dublin Street? I haven't heard of it? Is it good?

message 5: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 2 comments OMG Cannot believe i have found this group!!!!! These are all books that i am literally obsessed with, has anyone read easy by tammara webber that is also amazing!

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Abbie wrote: "OMG Cannot believe i have found this group!!!!! These are all books that i am literally obsessed with, has anyone read easy by tammara webber that is also amazing!"

Oh, yes. I <3 it, too. Just not as much as BD, because it is like the king of YA?NA. I think I had over half of the school population to read it. Have you read Tight Knit by Allie Brennan?

message 7: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 2 comments Courtney wrote: "Abbie wrote: "OMG Cannot believe i have found this group!!!!! These are all books that i am literally obsessed with, has anyone read easy by tammara webber that is also amazing!"

Oh, yes. I <3 it..."

No i havent read it, i will look it up! is it like beautiful disaster??

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth Michele (bethmichelewriter) | 2 comments If you haven't read The Edge of Never, I would highly recommend it. It's a different kind of read, but absolutely amazing! :)

message 9: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla Mangotich | 1 comments Courtney wrote: "What are some suggestions that you would recommend similar to Beautiful Disaster that will (hopefully) keep us from having a mental break down waiting til' April?"

"The mighty storm" was awesome, "Thoughtless" series (MY FAV), The "perfect game", and this one called "Hopeless" is also amaaziingg but it had a different feel to BD, but still loved.

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth Michele (bethmichelewriter) | 2 comments I've read Hopeless..it's one of my favorites. I have Mighty Storm on my to read, and the Thoughtless series too, as I've heard good things. Don't know about the perfect game -- I'll have to check it out!

message 11: by Woody (new)

Woody (woodyyawant) | 1 comments I'm on the second book out the thoughtless series. no where near as good as beautiful disaster. Has anyone read "wrong bed, right guy"? I highly recommend it.

message 12: by Patty (new)

Patty Randolph (mothermayhem) | 1 comments Rule is really excellent, imho. He's a different kind of badass from Travis, but still such a great story!

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Patty wrote: "Rule is really excellent, imho. He's a different kind of badass from Travis, but still such a great story!"

I know, and Jay Crownover is friggin' amazing. I have an interview with her up on my blog: courtneysbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/0...

message 14: by Rachel (last edited Apr 05, 2013 12:04PM) (new)

Rachel Black (rachel_black) | 1 comments Look what I found!

Abby's engagement ring from Travis..

description

Just the way I imagined it!

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather E | 1 comments If you liked Rule you might like Play by Kylie Scott. It's in my top five favorite books, right next to Beautiful Disaster.

message 16: by Janie (new)

Janie | 1 comments rosemary beach series by abbi glines.
brilliant author!

message 17: by Maya (new)

Maya Sam | 1 comments I love this groupppp and this book!! I actually read a book that reminded me of this one, captivated by jax by bella anthony, it's an obsessive sort as well ;) and very steamy.
ps: i'm so reading all the books you guys recommended

message 18: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Arellano (ladykei) | 1 comments I'd say Maybe This Time is a great book to read and is somewhat similar to Beautiful Disaster. :)

message 19: by Lee (new)

Lee Stone (kristylg23yahoocom) | 7 comments I have read all of the beautiful disaster book all but the last one I need to try and get it soon but I have not had time to read it yet but I hope soon