Haunt discussion

huge house > basement

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

MollyRena | 124 comments Mod

message 2: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Come on, Jenna. Let's get a move on." Chrissi pulls herself up off the floor and grabs her backpack.

Jenna groans and rolls over but obeys and stands.

message 3: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin found stairs leading down into a basement. He walked down them turning his flashlight back on.

message 4: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi gasps and pulls Jenna close to her. She turns the corner, now unseen from the stairs.

message 5: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin made his way to bottom and looked around. "anyone here?" He called out.

message 6: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi swings away from the wall, now facing the man. She grips her tree branch tightly. "Who are you?" Her voice is short and clipped.

message 7: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin turned sharply. He let out a sigh of relief. "I'm Arkin. I've been looking for anybody still alive around here. I thought I was alone."

message 8: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Jenna pops out from behind Chrissi. "We thought we were too."

"I'm Chrissi." She lowers the branch. "And this is my sister Jenna."

message 9: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

"Nice to meet you. You guys ok?"

message 10: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi shrugs. "As okay as we can be in this situation. How have you made out?" She nods in the direction of his pack.

message 11: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

"No. I almost did but I as knocked out and was left in the middle of a path that I followed here. There's something out there! I always feel like I'm being watched out there..." Arkin notice a letter on the ground next to the stairs. He read it. Confusion took over his face *The note is the clue for today.*

message 12: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments A short little whimper echoed from the corner of the basement. It was small, innocent. Like the whimper of a little child.

message 13: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin turned sharply. He turned his flashlight in the direction of the sound. He wasn't sure what was happening.

message 14: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments Two great big sad eyes stared back at Arkin. As the light danced over the corner, a small child was revealed. Her hair was a bright red and her cheeks where plump and rosey. "Please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

message 15: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin slowly back away trying to block Chrissi and Jenna. "Wh- who are you?"

message 16: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments "Darla." She muttered, staring down at the ground. "I've been trapped in this house. The monsters are trying to hurt me! That's why I've been hiding..."

message 17: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew was little girls look a lot different then her. she looked more like a...a...a doll.

message 18: by Witchy (last edited Dec 27, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Witchy | 35 comments "A-are you trying to leave? C-can I come with you?" The child squeaked hopefully, her eyes turning up to Arkin.

message 19: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin looked back a Chrissi and Jenna but soon back at Darla. "wh-" Arkin took a deep breath "Why do you have red hair for such a young girl?"

message 20: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments "It's the hair I was born with. Don't you like it?" Darla looked up, confused. Shimmering deep in her jewle eyes, something dark appeared.

message 21: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan ((Want her to be added to our alliance? :D))

Chrissi rushes over to the girl. "Are you okay? And of course you can stay with us! It'll be me, you, Jenna, and Arkin now."

message 22: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan ((Ummm just kidding...realized she was a monster...haha))

message 23: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

"CHRISSI!!!! Shes not a human she's one of the monsters get away!" Arkin called to her when he noticed the darkness in her eyes

message 24: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments "I'm not a monster!" She yelled."They all say the same thing! IM NOT A MONSTER!" A pale green scarf shot out from her back and wrapped around Arkin's neck."IM NOT A MONSTER! I AM A HUMAN GIRL!" Her form started to change into a doll. It was an auful, bloody thing with half of a human face sewn on the the doll face.

message 25: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi jumps back. She turns around, ready to help Arkin, only to see that Jenna was already there.

"Darla stop!" Jenna pulls in the green scarf. It does no good.

message 26: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments "Oh!" The mutated doll girl chimmed, her voice sugary sweet,"Do you wanna play too? Oh your hair is so pretty! You'll look great hanging from my trees!!" A scarft slid out from behind the girl and wrappd around her neck, pulling her into the air. "Isn't it fun playing my games?!" She yelled sweetly(a little psycoticly) as she started to giggle.

message 27: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin struggled chocking up as he tried to talk but couldn't. He pulled his pack off his back and pulled out his pipe. He swung as fast as he could at the doll's face.

message 28: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments Darla was sent backwards by the blow. She cryed out in pain, holding the side of her face that was human. "Ouch! Meany!"

message 29: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin yanked at the scarf he was held by trying to pull away.

message 30: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments She stopped,frozen in place. Her scarves hung limp, slipping off of Arkin's neck and dropping Jenna to the ground.

message 31: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin quickly pulled Jenna off to the side where she would be safe.

message 32: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Jenna lays halfway unconscious against the wall.

"Jenna! Arkin!" Chrissi glances at the two of them before running in Darla's direction, branch raised.

message 33: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin looked at Jenna worried. He then grabbed his pipe and ran at the doll.

message 34: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Jenna gasps for breath. She was sure her wind pipe was crushed.

message 35: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin ran back over to her and layed down his pipe. He reached for his pack and pulled out a first aid kit. Arkin was flipping out like crazy now "I-I don't think I have anything to help..." He was now throwing things out of the first aid kit. "I-I don't know..." He shook his head.

message 36: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi looks back at her sister and Arkin. There was nothing she could do to help. Right now she needed to deal with the killer doll.

"I'm...f-fine." Jenna croaks, struggling to sit up.

message 37: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments Darla blinked(well, she blinked as well as a eye-lidless doll could) And shook her head. "No! This isn't fun..."

message 38: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan "You hurt my sister." Chrissi spits out. She raises the stick. The doll was the scariest thing she'd ever seen, that was for sure. What's going on here? Her mind wanders back to her and Jenna's time in the woods. They'd never encountered anything like this.

message 39: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin stood back up lifting his pipe ready to fight at any second

message 40: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Jenna recovers enough of her strength enough to reach into Chrissi's pack and pull out her rock. She throws it as hard as she can a Darla. It hits her directly between the eyes.

message 41: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin looked back her and nodded

message 42: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi looks at Jenna, shocked.

message 43: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

Arkin picked up Jenna and looked back at Chrissi "Lets get out of here!" He started running up the stairs.

message 44: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan "Where to?" Chrissi hurriedly grabs her pack and follows Arkin.

message 45: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

"Im not sure but anywhere is better then Here right now."Arkin opened the front door for Chrissi.

message 46: by Meghan Radigan (new)

Meghan Radigan Chrissi sprints outside, following behind Arkin. She pretended he knew where he was going.

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 35 comments Meghan wrote: "Jenna recovers enough of her strength enough to reach into Chrissi's pack and pull out her rock. She throws it as hard as she can a Darla. It hits her directly between the eyes."

It stuck, driving a hole through her head.