Time Travel discussion

Just for Fun > difference between time travel and space travel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul (paullev) | 776 comments Just a clip of me talking briefly about the profound difference between time travel and space travel, and the implications of this difference for science fiction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJP-Yq...

message 2: by John, Moderator in Memory (new)

John | 834 comments Mod
You make a good point. However, spave travel is still evolving. It may be years before we attain the ability to travel at warp speed. So perhaps time travel is still evolving.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul (paullev) | 776 comments But time travel may run into paradoxes which no amount of evolution will resolve.

message 4: by John, Moderator in Memory (new)

John | 834 comments Mod
I can't argue with that one.

message 5: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin | 90 comments FREEDDAWG wrote: "I was recently offered a job abroad. I was very happy about this, since I worked a lot in Canada and really wanted to visit the states, once where I was offered a job. Without thinking twice, I dec..."

Excuse me, but I fail to see what your personal problem has to do with time travel. I believe that you are in the wrong group for that kind of thing.

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) | 1001 comments Mod
Michel wrote: "FREEDDAWG wrote: "I was recently offered a job abroad. I was very happy about this, since I worked a lot in Canada and really wanted to visit the states, once where I was offered a job. Without thi..."

I reported both posts as spam. Both posters are posting spam in various groups on different topics.

Don’t click on the link. Who knows where it takes you and what trouble you might have later with your computer.