San Antonio Public Library discussion

General Information > Under the Tree

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciadm) | 11 comments Now that Christmas is over the library would like to know if you received your wished for reading list under the tree and if so, what did you get?

Reminder: You are probably able to get the book from the library if it was not sitting under the tree waiting for you Christmas morning! Check out what we have here

message 2: by Cris (new)

Cris (crism) | 76 comments Mod
Nope. No reading material at all. :-(

message 3: by Dianna (new)

Dianna (diannamorganti) | 4 comments I didn't get any books, but I gave a few: 'to say nothing of the dog', the first Jack Reacher, and 'Divergent'.

message 4: by Cris (new)

Cris (crism) | 76 comments Mod
Ah. I gave lots of books. Several nice children's librarians offered suggestions for books for my nieces.

message 5: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leighb) | 3 comments I got several books: Dragons Love Tacos, Zombie in Love, World War Z and some coffee table art books. I love getting books for Christmas.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments I didn't get any books, but my daughter got a pretty good haul with 'The Monster at the End of This Book', 'Old Hat, New Hat' and all the 'If you give a . . ' books by Laura Joffe Numeroff.

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Roller (valerieroller) | 4 comments I got The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman and Elizabeth Street. Currently reading TLBO. I'm happy with my Christmas books.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia (bibliosopher) | 7 comments I got Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm, by Phillip Pullman. It's an excellent read, and getting great reviews from the folklorists.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (elise614) | 1 comments No books, but a bunch of gift cards to half-priced so I'm super excited!

message 10: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (bjbixlerhotmailcom) | 64 comments No, I did not get any books this year. Nor did I get a gift card to a bookstore. I would actually prefer the latter so that I can choose what I want.