Character Roleplays discussion

Lifestyle > Detectives and Cops Characters

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

Zoey (zzoey) | 623 comments Mod
So um.

We can create lots of plots for this.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance;
Background:
Kin:
Interrelations:
Gun:
Other:

message 2: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Name: Neru Tsukineri
Personality: Neru has a kind of stoic personality. She's calm and collected even in the most stressful of times. She is very focased on her work, often neglective her social life in doing so. But that's ok because she is mostly socially akward. She's to blunt and honest, often insulting people without meaning to even when she had good intention. But at the same time you never have to worry about her lying to her if you look past that! You'll also never find anyone more loyal than her.
Appearance:
Background: Neru grew up as an only child of a large corperation CEO and founder of a travel agency. It was a happy begging with family always coming first. They would take family trips all around the world, Neru learning many lauguages in the process. When she turned eleven though things changed. Her parents began fighting and she would be sent off to play with the maids. No more family outing or trips. Family was no longer first. Then a year later her mother disappered with out a trace. Just vanished off the face of the earth. Neru, being close to her mother, was devistated and worried beyond belif. Her father grew distant since Neru looked to much like her mother for her taste. Neru grew up to be a detective, inspired by the mystery surrounding her mothers disaperrence. No leads have been found.
Kin:
Tsubasa Koizumi(Mother, Missing/Deceased)
Haru Tsukineri(Father)
Interrelations: She has a few friends around the office. anyone who can put up with her blunt honesty and her often monotone answers.
Gun: Glock
Other: Tatoo on her hip of a pair of wings, to represent her mother.

YAY! I'mma detective!!! =p As my first act of duty I will find who stole the cookies from the cookie jar!!!

message 3: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

I praise thee to the highest degree.

Wait. Pfft. I'M the highest degree.

I praise you to the fifth degree. :)

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Awwwwz.....wait how about the thirteenth degree....thats my favorite number! =p

message 5: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

I was born on the Thirteenth!

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ~gasp~ ........0-0.....I want to hug you now

message 7: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

*Whispers* That's my secret to being so awesome.

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments I KNEW IT!!!!!

message 9: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

I should make a character here. You're so lonely and sad. :(

message 10: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments that I am!!!

message 11: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

Give me a minute, and I will indeed create one.

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments XD

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments I'm probably gonna end up joining this