What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Classic fantasy about some kind of dark lord that's menacing a kingdom?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Guillermo (new)

Guillermo Romero | 19 comments I remember reading it in 2009, the only details I can remember are that this lord guy and his minions are hurt by light, and there were special arrows and stuff with light inside to hurt them. The bad guy kidnaps a lady and (I think?) gets her pregnant, I remember the baby being an albino and getting adopted by the king at the end of the series.

There was a sort of "continuation" series called beast rider or something similar, I vaguely remember something about spiders and that most of the book took place in a swamp and a primitive court and city.

I've been looking for these books for ages, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Thank you!

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 801 comments Maybe one of the books from the 'Loremasters of Elundium' series by Mike Jefferies? I seem to remember candles being very important.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
Guillermo, are you still looking for this book? Was it part of the series Sue suggested?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
No response. Moving to Abandoned.