Hidden (House of Night, #10) Hidden discussion

How should the series end?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by W (new) - rated it 4 stars

W Do you think it will end soon, and how would you like it to end?

Yasmine Nouri In her blog, PC announced that there would be twelve books in the House of Night series. The next book is Revealed coming fall 2013. The last book comes out on 2014, plus 1 more novella for Neferet coming February 19, 2013. PC and Kristin are planning to write a novel about Kalona; since his story was too big to fit into a novella, they decided to write an entire novel about him. The novel will presumably be released to coincide with the twelfth the final book.

message 3: by Yasmine (last edited Dec 25, 2012 10:50AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yasmine Nouri As for how it ends, undoubtedly Neferet will be defeated by Zoey and the Nerd Herd in the final battle, but I'm not sure who Zoey will end up with or who else will die.

message 4: by W (new) - rated it 4 stars

W Yasaman wrote: "In her blog, PC announced that there would be twelve books in the House of Night series. The next book is Revealed coming fall 2013. The last book comes out on 2014, plus 1 more novella for Neferet..."

Wow, thanks! Disnt even know! LOL, i should research more often. Such a pity to wait that long though! Even more interested in the Neferet story, which should be interesting :-)

message 5: by W (new) - rated it 4 stars

W Yasaman wrote: "As for how it ends, undoubtedly Neferet will be defeated by Zoey and the Nerd Herd in the final battle, but I'm not sure who Zoey will end up with or who else will die."

Would be so different if Neferet wins! LOL....

Kelly I, for one hope everyone dies. I'm sick of Zoey the stereotypical slutty bitch and the horrible repetitive plot in every one of the books.

Kela Esther Omg, I've come to the point where I'm like who cares so long as it just ENDS!

Kelly I think most of the people who read HoN have reached that point.

message 9: by Fox (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fox D'aoust Everyone dies and Nefert just goes on being a bitch permanently.

Realistically, Zoey will probably defeat Neferet, a couple more people will die (probably erin, maybe shaunne -they might kill each other in a fight)
Kalona will sacrifice himself to help Zoey defeat Neferet because Kalona would want to save Rephaim. Maybe something crazy like that.

message 10: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia I think that they will beat Neferet and that Kalona would have helped, maybe some of the minor characters will die and zoey will end up will a guy.

message 11: by Kelly (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly Wouldn't it be funny if all the guys that supposedly 'liked' her, caught on that she was a slut, abandoned her, and she died sad and alone?

message 12: by Mike (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mike I think she ends up with Aurox and Neferet and a whole bunch of other people die.

Jordan Neferet has to die, Shayin and Erik needs to get together, ummm, I hate to say this, but I think she should kill off Erin. I mean, I hate what she turned her into, so I'd rather her be dead, which sounds horrible, but that's just my opinion.

message 14: by A (new) - rated it 3 stars

A Jordan wrote: "Neferet has to die, Shayin and Erik needs to get together, ummm, I hate to say this, but I think she should kill off Erin. I mean, I hate what she turned her into, so I'd rather her be dead, which ..."

Haha yeah, maybe Erin and Dallas should both die together, or she somehow changes back, which is unlikely.

Jordan Mia wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Neferet has to die, Shayin and Erik needs to get together, ummm, I hate to say this, but I think she should kill off Erin. I mean, I hate what she turned her into, so I'd rather her ..."

I don't even want her to change back, it's too late to forgive. Maybe if it turns out she was possessed...

message 16: by A (new) - rated it 3 stars

A Jordan wrote: "Mia wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Neferet has to die, Shayin and Erik needs to get together, ummm, I hate to say this, but I think she should kill off Erin. I mean, I hate what she turned her into, so I'd..."

Haha yeah, it's probably best if she dies in peace.

Olivia Tate I don't care how it ends but it needs to end soon! This series is going to go down hill because its dragging on.

Jessica with zoey getting killed along with neferet and stark realizes he is meant to be with me so we live happily ever after:) and this all happens in the next book because I am tired of this series but I have to know how it ends

Paranormal_Madness Wichard wrote: "Do you think it will end soon, and how would you like it to end?"

I would like for Neferet to kill everyone in the nerd herd except for Aphrodite. I'd also like Erik, Stark, and maybe Shaylin to survive. Everyone else can die though, seriously. I've never wanted the bad guy to win before, but Zoey is one of the most horrible heroines I've ever read about, and I can't stand her. Damian, Shaunee, Erin, Stevie Rae, Rephaim, Kramisha, Aurox, and Grandma Redbird can all die and I wouldn't mind at all. These books were just too drawn out and the characters are all cliche after cliche. It was a neat idea, one that I think a better author could have done justice to.

Sidrah I think they'll have killed neferet but it wont be a happy ending because along the way A LOT of them will die and it'll kind of end with a funeral kind of thing...