Dragon Slippers (Dragon Slippers, #1) Dragon Slippers discussion

Luca

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dhanu I just really love the character Luca.
Does anyone have their own favourite character in The Dragon slippers series or any other book?

johanna *It's spelt Luka with a K :) Haha.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Luka is so awesome. I really don't have a favorite besides Creel. They're all so cool.

johanna Yeah that's my problem - Jessica Day George makes all of her characters so lovable, it seems impossible to choose :)

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ikr! Shes such a good author...

johanna Agreed :)

message 7: by N (new) - rated it 3 stars

N Thomas I like Creel the best, but I think all of the characters are amazing.

johanna Brooklyn wrote: "Oh. My. Gosh!! Have you read her knew book, Princess of the Silver Woods!! JESSICA DAY GEORGE IS THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Not yet ;_; My library hasn't got it yet. They're so sloooowwww at ordering >_<. Is it good??

Kendraseth Heck Yeah! I read it and loved it! READ IT!

johanna Brooklyn wrote: "Oh. My. Gosh!! Have you read her knew book, Princess of the Silver Woods!! JESSICA DAY GEORGE IS THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

:D Got it from the library now! Can't wait to read it!!! Q.Q :D

message 11: by S (new) - rated it 4 stars

S My favorite character is Creel Calburn and of course Prince Luka. My favorite villain is Princess Amalia.

message 12: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara How am I supposed to choose between characters?

Samantha VELIKA VELIKA VELIKA VELIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassandra FENIUL!!! All the characters are awesome. I love those books with all my heart! Can't wait 'till Wednesdays in the Tower!!!

message 15: by Maggie (last edited May 05, 2013 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maggie Cassandra wrote: "FENIUL!!! All the characters are awesome. I love those books with all my heart! Can't wait 'till Wednesdays in the Tower!!!"

Is that one ^ after Tuesdays at the Castle?

Cassandra Maggie wrote: "Cassandra wrote: "FENIUL!!! All the characters are awesome. I love those books with all my heart! Can't wait 'till Wednesdays in the Tower!!!"

Is that one ^ after Tuesdays at the Castle?"

It sure is! Cover is on goodreads.

Gabby I LOVED Tuesdays at the Castle!! That was my absolute favorite!! And my favorite characters [besides Creel] are Marta and Alle. They're so cute!

message 18: by Anna (last edited Jul 14, 2013 11:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I loved all the dragons. Especially Shardas. He was such a good friend to Creel and had a really good heart. :) As for the other dragons, each had their own personality. I loved learning about their collections.
Creel was amazing. Something I really liked about her was that she wouldn't let people walk all over her. There were several instances throughout the story where she had to check herself so she wouldn't give someone a well-deserved tongue-lashing. I loved that!
Luka was just so kind and a good friend to Creel. I loved their romance: they already had a wonderful friendship, so it was easy for them to fall in love. I so loved his proposal. :)
Marta made me laugh. She was genuine and funny and kind. Need I say more? Oh yes, and her romance with Tobin was so sweet. :)

Discover435 I like Luka and Creel the best. Martha and Alle were okay but they needed some direction from Creel. At the beginning, I thought Larkin was a good character like Martha and Allen, but when she stole the slippers her character changed completely.

message 20: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B LUKA!!!!!!!
Definitely my favorite character. After that is Marta, and then Tobin. I love creel's brother Hagen as well.