Super Hero High discussion

General Areas > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 1489 comments Mod
Lots of books

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa sat near a large window, with a large pile of books next to her seat.

message 3: by Abigail , Head mod and marvel know it all (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 1489 comments Mod
scott and jean sat at one of the tables

message 4: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine ((Is anyone else gonna rp?))

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 444 comments Mod
((You guys should talk to each other. What's the point of writing if everyone's a minor character?))

message 6: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine ((i'm just waiting to see if more people will come in. its no fun with just 2 people))

message 7: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine ((yeah))

message 8: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa looked up from her book for a moment before looking back down.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
David walks in sliding his fingers across the books then picking one called number the stars and sits down and starts reading

message 10: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Hammerhead made a quick stop in here. With one quick glance around he realized there was nothing good here and decided to leave.

message 11: by inactive account (new)

David flips through the pages very fast reading everybody

message 12: by inactive account (new)

* everyword

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Harrow decided he was wasting his time at this dingy high school for heroes but knew as long as the big man needed him, he would stay here.

message 14: by inactive account (new)

David looks up from his book seeing a familiar face and stands up very fast his chair falling to the ground" hammer head....

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Hammerhead thought he heard something but decided it was probably a cough or something cause he had some hard business to do in the piers and left.

message 16: by inactive account (new)

David followed then slipped into an alley and puts on his suit and follows from the skies

message 17: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara fumbled into the library and whispered to herself.
"Finally some quiet." The noise bothered her, super enhanced hearing. She found a seat and sat in it. Near by there were some other kids milling around but not making any load noises.
She put her head down and rested her eyes. It was so nice and quiet.
She couldn't help herself.

message 18: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa finished one stack of books, and started to gather them up to take back.

message 19: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara sees her with the stack and offers to help carry them.
"Hi, would you like some help?" She points to the stack. "I'm Kara by the way."

message 20: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa looked round the stack of books, and nodded. "Kisa." she said.

message 21: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara smiles and picks up a stack. "So, where are you from?" Kara walks beside kisa.

message 22: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa didn't answer, she just took another stack of books and walked to the shelves on the far end of the library from where she sat.

message 23: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara floated two paces behind her. Bit curious. She examined the pile she was carrying. "Are these pleasure reads? Or are you studying?"

message 24: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Studying is a pleasure." Kisa said, she began to put some of the books back on one shelf.

message 25: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "It is? Well, for you." Kara smiled to herself. "What are you studying?"

message 26: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Anything available, I suppose." She explained.

message 27: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "So you study like this all the time?" Kara floats right next to her, a bit in her personal space.

message 28: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa glanced at the girl and sidestepped two inches away, "I guess so." She shrugged.

message 29: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "Then you have to be super smart, right?" Kara landed right next to her.

message 30: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "No, I'm of normal intelligence." She bluntly replied.

message 31: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "Oh. I hope I didnt offend you." She blushes bright red and steps back a bit.

message 32: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa looked like she was holding be a laugh, "that's an odd statement. "

message 33: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara looked even more embarrassed. " Oh!? Did it?" She pulled her sleeves over her hands.

message 34: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa looked at her and smiled. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Your the first person I met here, and it's nice to have a conversation with someone. "

message 35: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments She looks up in shock. "Really? Same here!" She smiles wide and jumped up and down. She calmed down and tried to act cool. Leaning against the bookshelf and slipping. She brushed herself off. "So are you new here?"

message 36: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Yes, and oddly enough this was the first place I went to upon arriving. " Kisa chuckled a little.

message 37: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "Well this is the second place, technically. I went to a class but... It was, for lack of a better word, boring." Kara began looking through books on the shelves. "Do you know what section we're in?"

message 38: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa looked at her, "heros tactics section 13-b; advance warfare and weaponry. Encyclopedia 1 through 284."

message 39: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "TWO-HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-?" Kara looked at the books. "Why are there so many warfare books?"

message 40: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "How many times has the world been in danger? There's still thousands more I have to read before I can move on to the galactic warfare encyclopedia." She said.

message 41: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "You're really going to read them all, aren't you?" Kara smiled at her.

message 42: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Is that so strange?" She stroked her hair back from her face.

message 43: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara shook her head. "No, not really. Just, I don't know. You're better than me." Kara laughed to herself. Quietly. "I could read all of these. My attention. Well, it's hard for me to focus.

message 44: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa laughed, "you know, we've been talking but I don't think I know what to call you. "

message 45: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments Kara stands up with her hands on her hips and her chest puffed out. "Well, you can call me," she paused and slapped her hands on her legs, making a drum roll noise. "Super Girl." Kara was hovering a bit off the floor. "Or you could call me kara, kent, or what ever really."

message 46: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa laughed, "I'm Kisa, or Royal Light, if you want to get technical. "

message 47: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "That's a cool name. I wish I had thought of that. " Kara thumps her fist into the palm of her hand.

message 48: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Kisa shrugged, "it only makes sense if you knew what I can do. "

message 49: by Sagittarius (new)

Sagittarius | 78 comments "Well, what can you do? I suppose you've heard of me." She smiles to herself and stands a bit taller.

message 50: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Yes. Well,I can use light as a weapon." She said

« previous 1 3 4 5