Clean Teen Reads discussion

The Lance Temptation
This topic is about The Lance Temptation
Discussions About Books > Release Date Feb. 14th

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments Hello Friends! I'm a newbie to Goodreads, trying to figure it all out! :-) I was delighted to join this group as I classify myself as an author of good, clean, teen reads. My first book (The Lance Temptation) is being released on Feb. 14th.

Being fairly new, I hope it's okay if I mention my book! Have a lovely Christmas! And/or Holiday Season!

Brenda

message 2: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 70 comments Mod
Thank you! I hope you enjoy Goodreads and this group! I will have to ask for it for my birthday that is just a couple days after your book's release! (=

message 3: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

May I ask what genre your book lies in?

message 4: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments Flamestar/Landon wrote: "May I ask what genre your book lies in?"

It's YA contemporary. :-) Here's the blurb:

The Lance Temptation by Brenda Maxfield
Sophomore Emili Jones has had it with being a boring, straight-A student. Itching for excitement, she sees plenty of it in classmate Farah Menin’s life of frequent dates and edgy adventure. Hoping the popularity will rub off, Emili latches onto Farah and manipulates herself into best friend status. The connection helps her land the hot new guy, Lance Jankins, but there’s a catch. Now a pawn in Farah’s dating games, Emili is on a crash course to betrayal. Will she realize it in time to save herself?

Thanks for your interest!! I'm excited! :-)

message 5: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments Flamestar/Landon wrote: "Thank you! I hope you enjoy Goodreads and this group! I will have to ask for it for my birthday that is just a couple days after your book's release! (="

Nice! How cool to have it be a birthday present!!

message 6: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

Ikr!!(=. Thnx for the description!

message 7: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments You're welcome! :-D

message 8: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

Is it going to be in all book stores or just certain bookstores?

message 9: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments It's going to be first on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, plus on my publisher's website: astraeapress.com I think it will be in other places later, but I'm not sure. It'll be digital first, then later it will be print. Thanks!!

message 10: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

When will the print copies come? Sorry, but reading digital books sometimes makes me queasy...

message 11: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Maxfield | 6 comments Ha! I know what you mean. I dislike reading digital on the computer, but don't mind at all on the Kindle. I'm not sure when the print is coming out. I would guess a couple months after digital. We'll have to stay in touch!

message 12: by Flamestar/Landon, The Clean Cat (new)

Okay! Thanks for letting me know! =D