The Final Test discussion

General > Questions?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth can you give me a little more info about what this is about? Is it from a book or something?

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth yes, thanks! I'll start making a charrie as soon as I can

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

what's the book called?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i've read it then lol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah because it started off with 20 and i think only 10 survived

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:12AM) (new)

me too! it's one of my fav's i dunno what i like better the knife of never letting go or divergent? because they are my top 2

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we choose what our cabins look like. I mean post pics

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Amber

message 10: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 75 comments So any restrictions? like nationality, all humans like the books, technologies, preferences, language or anything like that?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Are the training areas that are up the only training areas that are going to be up, or will more be added?

message 12: by Zack (new)

Zack (Myrddin767) | 75 comments and are they actual rooms? I think it might be better for some of them to be clearings in the woods or something

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Okay, cool. Thanks.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 10 comments Um..can u please approve my character?

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth can I still use my charrie from the last time I was a member? And what's the thing with the rebel groups?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yes you can use your old charrie/charries and I'm not quite sure :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm new here, I was just wondering if someone could fill me in on what to do? I get the idea of the Final Test and things, just the stuff before that. And what's this talk of a rebellion as well?

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Hello! Thanks for joining! Ok, so to learn about the government, you can read the About Crown. The Final Test takes place in a town at first where people live in cabins and train 24/7
Soon there will be events which will cause them to go to the city for a while.
A rebellion is in the air as well. Jacob, one of the people training, soon to meet Katherine Frey, will create a rebellion, wanting to make a stand for the world.
But beware, Katherine's brother, Ian Frey but known here as Jev Harold, is looking out of any activity that a rebellion might be starting.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. So about the Final Test. What actually happens there? Is it like a Hunger Games thing where there's an arena? And what happens when they're over?

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Well the Final Test takes place in crown in a arena. All of them are unleashed into a forest setting till one dies. Then they get paired off in twos in a arena. Sometimes, the weapons available are their weakest and sometimes their strongest. When the Final Test is over, one should be alive. That one becomes a Master with power in the government and gets to live in the Crown with luxuries.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So how many people are there in the final test? And why are they paired up? Don't they still have to kill each other anyway?

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) 5 each year and they are paired based on strength and weaknesses. It's a contest to see who's the strongest and it's really monitored. I can't go into detail about that part since Amber created this whole story.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

How can they all be paired if there are five? Doesn't that mean one person goes alone?

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Well that's what the first stage is for. To for any 4 of them to kill one and then they are paired.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh OK then. Sorry about all the questions.

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) No it's ok! :D

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) XD I honestly was trying to think how you would've thought it through.

message 28: by tara (last edited Mar 09, 2013 01:59PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Wow, I'm proud of myself now! :D

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ROFL! So cute!!

♥Booknerdswift♥ I'm new and I'm lost/confused.