Teens rock! discussion

About you > Confessions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 448 comments Mod
Okay, don't tell me that when you were little you never ran through the house in your underwear or stole from the cookie jar (we all know you've done one of these unless you're one of those normal kids). Or maybe (if you're one of those normal kids) you might not have done one of these and you want to go on and brag about how you're so perfect OR you might've done something even worse...

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I once got mad at my brother for messing up my little town I was making out of snow. So I grabbed a block of ice and hit his back really hard with it when he was bending over. :P

But I've never ran through the house in my underwear or stole from the cookie jar. I eat brownie batter when I wasn't supposed to though. That's the closest to stealing from the cookie jar. :)

message 3: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) When I was young my big brother made fun of me when we where standing near and antique indian stove.They used to keep these firewood there and when he teased me I took one out and hit his head.His hair started burning a little.Suddenly I hugged him and he said that it was okay.I was only 6!

message 4: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Round of applause for Gouri! Bravo!

message 5: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) haha

message 6: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Thanks *Bow* *bow*

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I've held a frying pan to my brother's head thinking I'd hit him but I stopped myself before I did. Same thing goes with a knife. He was really bothering me. I've done the same thing while ironing only I didn't bring it so close to his head I only gripped it really tight.

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I got mad for not winning this thing for History class and I punched a wall in the school campus 10 times. when I stopped there were cuts on my knuckle and it was bleeding. :P

message 9: by Gouri (last edited Dec 24, 2012 12:57AM) (new)

Gouri (gourianil) It is more fun when my borther and sister get into a fight.She used her nails(or claws,as we call it) and attacked him.

message 10: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (last edited Dec 24, 2012 12:57AM) (new)

Bravo to Samantha too! *sniff* So touching

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) haha thank you. :)

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Gouri*ENCHANTED* wrote: "It is more fun when my borther and sister get into a fight.She used her nals(or claws,as we call it) and attacked him."

That sounds fun. :)

message 13: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) I did that once..it was for my english class..the only difference is this-I used my best friend instead of the wall..he counted the hits and gave it back to me the next day..I love that guy..he is awesome.

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) haha I used to do that to my friend but she got tired of me punching her. She said I punched too hard. And everytime I let her punch me she ended up hurting her hand instead of me. :P

message 15: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) In this case..he is very strong.

message 16: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Samantha wrote: "haha I used to do that to my friend but she got tired of me punching her. She said I punched too hard. And everytime I let her punch me she ended up hurting her hand instead of me. :P"

haha XD

message 17: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) :)

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) ^_^

message 19: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Samantha wrote: "haha I used to do that to my friend but she got tired of me punching her. She said I punched too hard. And everytime I let her punch me she ended up hurting her hand instead of me. :P"

Couldn't stop laughing my head off!

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Ѳ_ѳ †Daniel† Ͼ≈Ӝ wrote: "Samantha wrote: "haha I used to do that to my friend but she got tired of me punching her. She said I punched too hard. And everytime I let her punch me she ended up hurting her hand instead of me...."

You're making me laugh now.

message 21: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

The scene is hillarious though :D

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Yes it is. :)

message 23: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 33 comments When I was younger, when I would think a cuss word in my head, I would go and tell on myself after I did...Why? I felt so guilty lol.

message 24: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Awww. That's adorable.

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 33 comments Yeah, my mom would just laugh. One time in a grocery store I tried to steal a plumb...Got away with it, but once we got in the car I started crying and my mom was like what's wrong, and here I go and pull a plumb out from under my shirt and told her while bawling that I stole it and I want to give it back incase someone else was hungry...Such a weird kid I was lol.

message 26: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 33 comments These stories are retold millions of times along with other ridiculous ones lol.

message 27: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Brittany wrote: "Yeah, my mom would just laugh. One time in a grocery store I tried to steal a plumb...Got away with it, but once we got in the car I started crying and my mom was like what's wrong, and here I go a..."

hahahahahahaha XD

message 28: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 33 comments We had a kindergarten yearbook at my school and it consisted of about 30 kids (it was made out of paper), and out of those the girls were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up, swear every girl said a princess, a nurse, or a gymnast...then u get me and I am like I want to be a cop...My parents just thought that was hilarious. The guys were either cowboys or firemen, like that was it...Only one boy stood out, he said he wanted to be a digger...cuz he liked to dig holes...I respect that lol.

message 29: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Yeah all the girls always said princess or something like that. I said Vet and that if someone hurt an animal so badly that I couldn't save it, then I will hunt him or her down and that person would regret it. But I didn't say it in those exact words but that's what I meant. I know I got the message through also, because the others would stare at me like I was crazy.

message 30: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Brittany wrote: "We had a kindergarten yearbook at my school and it consisted of about 30 kids (it was made out of paper), and out of those the girls were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up, swear every..."

And that's how Minecraft was created...

message 31: by Rincess (new)

Rincess Hit my brother on the face and his tooth fell out :P We were, uh, playing :D

message 32: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Chipped my friend's tooth out with a baseball bat... Right back at ya :D

message 33: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments I kicked my baby brother down some stairs...he broke his nose, but somehow i got away with it..

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments When I was at a camp, me and my room mates messed up the dude's rooms and blamed it on the girls we didn't like :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1640 comments Saria wrote: "I kicked my baby brother down some stairs...he broke his nose, but somehow i got away with it.."

you did that? and got away with it? wow!!! You've just given me an evil idea........

message 36: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Saria wrote: "I kicked my baby brother down some stairs...he broke his nose, but somehow i got away with it.."

eeeevillll... I like it :)

message 37: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Thx...peeps think im a good girl but really i just dont get caught!

message 38: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

lol :D

message 39: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Its the truth!

message 40: by Rincess (new)

Rincess I quote this from a statement shirt

"Good girls are just bad girls that never get caught" :P

message 41: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments I need one of those

message 42: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Saria wrote: "Thx...peeps think im a good girl but really i just dont get caught!"

me too..haha

message 43: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Coolio!

message 44: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Coolbeans!

message 45: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Lol my bff says that all the time! One time we were on a roller coaster and she said that the WHOLE ride!

message 46: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) haha *LMAO*

message 47: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments XD

message 48: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

good to see people still say that :)

message 49: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Ikr

message 50: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) :) The Mad Hatter does..(that's me)

« previous 1 3