Capitol Academy: The Second Generation discussion

Off Campus (Other) > The Hideaway Vault

Comments Showing 1-50 of 299 (299 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Anahi this is perfect :D))

message 3: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 3215 comments Mod
((I try. :) ))

message 4: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Sachiko came into the HWV(Hideaway Vault) and started set up in the DJ'S booth. Sachiko went into the lounge and went to her dressing room. This club was brand new and Friday was opening day, when she would be DJING. Today, it was just the sound check to make sure everything would go smoothly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Does Blair need to be there?))

message 6: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

((Yes because the boss is going to be giving a huge speech and then they might have a little party. :3 ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay! I'll have her realize the one and rush out :3))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((*time))

message 9: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

((Okay. :p ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I have to put her shoes in here http://m.weheartit.com/entry/42832594... ))
Blair hurried into the club, her ponytail swinging back and forth as she walked. Because her hair was layered, a few of the pieces fell around her face. She looked around for some authority figure

message 11: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Icey Lees came out of her office. "Alright, who do we have?"

Sachiko peeked her head out and said," Here."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here!" Blair said loudly, holding up one of her hands
((Is Olivia hired?))

message 13: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

((Yes she is and so is Julie. :3 ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gotcha :3))
Olivia wandered in, not caring if she was late or not. She looked around with a grin, she wouldn't mind working here

message 15: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Icey looked at the three girls. "Alright, please have a seat and I will need your names."

Sachiko came out of the DJ booth. "Sachiko Sims."

"As in Ryland Sims?" Icey questioned.

Sachiko nodded as she took a seat.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair st down and pulled another chair in front of her to use as a foot rest, acting comfy and at home "Blair McAndrew"

Olivia strolled over and sat down "Olivia McCloud" she said with a sweet smile

message 17: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"Welcome ladies, my name is Icey Lees, but you can just call me Icey." She smiled lightly.

Sachiko smiled lightly and then looked at the other two girls and then looked down, too shy to introduce herself to them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great to meet ya Icey!" Blair chirped with a grin on her face "I'm really excited for this job"

message 19: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"You really should be," Icey said. "We open on Friday at 6:00, right when it gets dark so tell your friends. We need to make sure everything is perfect, so this is why today and tomorrow, I'm going to have you guys come in and get familiar with the place." She sat down on the dance floor and looked at her three employees.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair lounged in her chair and nodded "so I'll be working the bar, right? That's what I applied for" she said. She didn't really care why she did though, a club was Blair's kind of place

message 21: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"Yes, so you need to be familiar with all off the equipment and keep track of the bar money," Icey pulled her hair back .

((I think I should make Icey into an official character. :3))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair nodded "teach me?" she asked in a bright tone

Olivia waited for her to get to what the waitresses would be learning, she chewed her gum loudly

((You sooo should :3))

message 23: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Sachiko pulled out her laptop and started working on her latest piece for her mixtape.

Icey nodded and got up. "Alright, so you will be working behind here," she pointed toward the bar. "You slide your card, which you will be receiving tomorrow in here," she pointed to a card slide,"but for now, just hop over the bar," Icey slid over the bar and waited for Blair to follow.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair hopped over the bar easily, her dad had a bar in Honolulu, she was practiced "okay"

message 25: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"Now I saw on your application that you know how to work bar equipment so show me what you got." Icey said, stepping back .

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair looked around for what she usually mixed, things like vodka and sprite, what she's always made for her friends. All she found was cranberry juice and soda. What? Oh well. She shrugged and made a mean Sherlie temple, putting in a straw with a bit of wrapper on the tip and a singe cherrie in it "bam!" she announced with a grin, sliding the drink to Icey

message 27: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Icey took the drink, removed the wrapping and sipped the drink. She looked at it and then set it down back on the bar. "That's great," Icey said, smiling.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair gave her the dimpled grin that she wore so well. This was exactly what she needed to get her mind off of haku "thank you" she chirped, then her eyebrows furrowed "so I'm guessing you don't want me to serve alcohol?"

message 29: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"Ummmm...... Well there is not drinking age in Russia, so you can if you like," Icey said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sweet!" Blair punched her fist into the air and grinned broadly at Icey "I swear, I'm a great mixer"

message 31: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"Alright, since you say that you are a great mixer," she knocked back the rest of the Shirley Temple," Why don't you mix me your favorite drink, hm?"

message 32: by Leena, Love yourself (last edited Dec 24, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

Leena (leena23) | 9339 comments Mod
Haku walked in, he had his head down to his chest practically, if one looked at him they could tell that he was very upset about something. He went to the back and grabbed a white apron, he folded it in half and wrapped the ties around his waist.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Blair said with a shrug. She'd noticed someone come in but hadn't paid much attention to the person "bring it onnnnnn"

message 34: by Leena, Love yourself (last edited Dec 24, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

Haku walked over to the bar to see what he needed to do first for orientation then he realized who the bartender was and almost dropped the tray he was holding. She was gorgeous of course, and totally looked like she knew what she was doing. His eyes traveled over her face as he waited for her to give him some attention, he felt an ache in his chest that seemed to cry out for him to hold her and kiss her, and let her know that somehow they would work everything out.

message 35: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

((Ummmm Leena, they're just going through orientation because they open on Friday..... ))

message 36: by Leena, Love yourself (new)

((OHHHH ok........revising XD))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Righhhtttt. One of my mod buddies wanna be a sweetie and delete my response to leenas post?))

message 38: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

((I gotcha. :) ))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair saw someone out of the corner if her eye and glanced over. She did a double take and her smile faltered. Haku. She tried to pull her eyes away, ignore him, ignore him, but she couldnt. She just stare up at him with sad eyes, her heart drooping

message 40: by Leena, Love yourself (new)

((Sowwies))

message 41: by Leena, Love yourself (new)

Haku gulped, "Hey." He blundered out, his eyes seeking hers.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair blinked a few times, as if trying to figure out how to respond. She squeaked out a "hi" and just stared at him, her hazel eyes gazing into his

message 43: by Leena, Love yourself (new)

"I'm sorry about earlier..." He told her lamely, he wanted to say more but didn't want to lay their business out for others to hear.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry about it...." Blair said, shaking her head and looking down. If she kept staring at him, she'd break down. She couldn't break down here, she just couldn't.

message 45: by Leena, Love yourself (new)

Haku cleared his throat, "I-I..." He turned and walked off, he went into the back where the storage stuff was and scrubbed his hands over his face several times trying to pull it together.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair watched his retreating form and sighed heavily, wanting to just cry again. She took in a deep breath and then shook her head, trying to clear it. She massaged her temples for a minute an let out the breath, turning back to her boss and trying to forget...

message 47: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

Icey awaited to be impressed by her bartender, but she gave her her space while she talked to a guy.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair looked up at Icey again, remembering that she was supposed to do something "I'm sorry....what did you want me to make again?" she asked, looking flustered still from her conversation with haku

message 49: by A 💞, Lead Music Orchastrator (new)

"It's fine doll," Icey said with a smile," Make me your favorite drink is all I ask."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Blair nodded and mixed together limeade, tequila, grapefruit juice, and ice. She poured the mixture into a margarita glass and cut a lime. She placed the wedge on the side "one grapefruit margarita" she said, trying to smile. It was tough though

« previous 1 3 4 5 6