Lifted discussion

Crucial! > Plot Ideas

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 524 comments Mod
Planning never hurt.

message 2: by Moshira (last edited Dec 25, 2012 02:09AM) (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Okay, since EJ, made almost every single charrie hate her, who would volunteer to be her friend? Kio also is kind of obnoxious so it'll be hard to get him a friend as well.

message 3: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Moshira wrote: "Okay, since EJ, made almost every single charrie hate her, who would volunteer to be her friend? Kio also is kind of obnoxious so it'll be hard to get him a friend as well."

Btw, EJ is not in yet. Kio and her brother are, but they never told her, and wouldn't do so. That's why she'll need external help :D

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) What if there was a rival group? 

Ever seen Oceans 12? Something like that sort of. The group is completely new (as in just being made). They didn't intend on having a clash with the Lifted group, but the Lifted don't take kindly to the new group. So, the Lifted try to destroy them by setting them up. 

The new group, decides there's nothing left to do but retaliate. It starts a huge theft war basically and a lot of their people start to crash into the ground at attempts to do something over their heads when they tried to look better than the other group. 

Eventually this even starts to break the Lifted apart, some of their people leaving to go to the new group while others either flee or start to backstab. 

What do you guys think?

message 5: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments I like it, but we haven't seen any action from the Lifted yet you know, so i guess we should put the idea on hold till the Lifted do something apart from fighting obviously.

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) But the other group would need to start forming as well. It'd only start with like two people and they wouldn't start off with big heists. It'd be more like a small group just doing small thefts. And by the time the lifted do anything big, the new group will be starting to get on its feet. Plus, if you think about it, the lifted have already done things for 50 years. We just haven't gotten people to RP any of it yet. ;)

message 7: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Well, i'm in. I was getting kinda bored anyway, and i'm not very creative lol

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 11 comments Even thought I haven't rped yet I'm in that Ideas good.

message 9: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Woot! I'm planning on probably having Leah and Adrian in it since they arent in lifted yet anyways. But, idk. I do vote that one of my characters start it though since...well I came up with if :). I can have a partner or two in crime though. ;). Then after it's started up with a couple people, it can obviously expand.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 11 comments Alec and Janelle can join in on it if you want?

message 11: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Well, EJ has been causing trouble all around, her roommate and brother are lifted so if she's in another criminal group, hopefully that'll spice things a bit.

message 12: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Oh wait! After the scene with Adrian and EJ, is it even possible for them to work together? I hope so...

message 13: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Jasmine wrote: "Alec and Janelle can join in on it if you want?"

We can decide soon :). I guess it depends who crosses path with the character I pick to start it and who makes an impression she's willing to work with lol.

Moshira wrote: "Well, EJ has been causing trouble all around, her roommate and brother are lifted so if she's in another criminal group, hopefully that'll spice things a bit."

No offense, but EJ irks me...I doubt my characters would be fond of having her in their group in the start. Maybe when it develops and they have more people to dilute her personality...

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 11 comments Ok I need to start rp i just dont know where though

message 15: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Hahahaha yea my character is just so obnoxious i don't know what to do with her! Wherever i put her, she seems to make herself even more despised by others.

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Jasmine wrote: "Ok I need to start rp i just dont know where though"

Braylin (my detective) is in the policestation and Adrian is now free to put wherever...

Moshira wrote: "Hahahaha yea my character is just so obnoxious i don't know what to do with her! Wherever i put her, she seems to make herself even more despised by others."

Try making her a slight bit less? Just a thought

message 17: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments I don't know, she was meant to be weird from the beginning. However, i'll try, or else i'll delete her. It just seems like no one's able to get out of their comfort zone and deal with her. It's really annoying with it being a criminal community and all...

message 18: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Anyway, start and we'll see how things will go.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

xD i never met her but if she is annoying and nobody stands up to her Josie (Jojo) would probaly put her in her place

message 20: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Well she can try ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol well right now my charrie just got done stealing a beautiful necklace so she is free..if you want we could rp togther

message 22: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Moshira wrote: "I don't know, she was meant to be weird from the beginning. However, i'll try, or else i'll delete her. It just seems like no one's able to get out of their comfort zone and deal with her. It's rea..."

You were persistent with being a straight bitch to Adrian and insulting him. Generally insults don't make people want to befriend someone. Just sayin. And in my own opinion, criminals don't have the desire to put up with people that piss them off. ;)