Lifted discussion

Crucial! > Characters

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (last edited Dec 23, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 524 comments Mod
Name:

Appearance: (NO ANIME OR CARTOONS!)

Personality:

History:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Pets:

Crush:

Other:

All charries must be approved!

message 2: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

Name: Tess St. Michael

Appearance: http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/...

Personality: funny, sarcastic, witty, brilliant, brave, nice, snarky

History: Everyone in Tess's family has been in Lifted. Naturally, she was easily accepted, and now holds a high rank in them. During the school year, she attends a performing arts school in Manhattan.

Skills: Acting, lying, speed, blending in

Weaknesses: technology

Pets: a saint bernard puppy named Bear

Crush: Mikey

Other: The unofficial leader.

♥Booknerdswift♥ Name: Hanna Hastings
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hanna+...
Personality: fun, smart, charming
History: Hanna, is the first in her family to be in Lifted. The rest of her family, wanted to be accepted, but they never did.
Skills: creativity, standing out(good way)
Weaknesses: getting in trouble, lying
Pets: brown and white bunny, Patches
Crush: open
Other: loves music

message 4: by Kate Kid, VanDel (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:13PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 466 comments Mod
Name: Kate VanDel

Appearance:

Personality: Hard headed, stubborn, fun loving, funny, witty, and go with the flow. (As long as she agreed)

History: My parents used to love me.... then, when my mom passed away from giving birth to me, my father hated me. He told me it was all my fault.... he beat me.... my brothers were the only one to keep me away from death. I then was accsepted into the lifted.

Skills: Not calling attention to myself, silent, speed, agility, balancing, scaling buildings. Setting things on fire.

Weaknesses: Lying, my past.

Pets: None

Crush: None

Other: Street Vandal. Pyro

message 5: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 20 comments Name: Jace Everwood

Appearance:

Personality: Funny, sarcastic, sweet, a leader, responsible

History: Jace got in performing a hard task that nobody thought she could pull off, given her nature. When she got in most of the other people couldn't believe it, but now they accept her and treat her as an equal, and even ask Jace for advice.

Skills: Fighting, agility, wit, right decision making (in the crime involved things, of course. -_-)

Weaknesses: Guns, she hates them

Crush: Open

Other:

message 6: by Kate Kid, VanDel (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

Name: Ash VanDel

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, loner, funny, witty, loves to have fun, gentle at times, can stand up for himself, strong.

History: I was two years old when my mother died. My father didn't accsept her fate, and beat my little sister.... I often got in the way and he beat me as well.... Mikey has saved my life countless times.... That's when I joined the lifted with my sister and older brother.

Skills: Agility, thinking out problems, technology, staying in the back, I can pick anyone's pocket.

Weaknesses: Pain, my siblings being hurt.

Other: I'm a vandal with my sister. I used to burn.... but I stopped....

message 7: by Kate Kid, VanDel (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:35PM) (new)

Name: Mikey VanDel

Appearance:

Personality: Hard headed, loud, loves to have fun, strong, funny, and fun.

History: I was 3 years old when my mother passed away. I knew her better then my younger siblings. I did accsept that she died. I love my sister, I love my brother. My father then started beating them when I was 15, I didn't know what to do so I got in the way. I started protecting them. I have saved their lives many times. I started fighting with my father. That's when I joined the lifted with them.

Skills: Strong, lifting heavy things, technology, and watching out.

Weaknesses: I call attention to myself sometimes, I'm not light on my feet like my siblings.

Crush: Tess

Other: I play the bass

message 8: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

All approved!

message 9: by Rose (last edited Dec 24, 2012 08:10AM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Name: Britain Angelique Verness

Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/35959273 ((Sorry, the link unable's me from posting the full picture))
Hair Color: Bleach Blonde
Eye Color: Light green
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 pounds
Dressing Style: Like her personality, Britain dresses like a total rebel/ rocker/ edgy artist. She loves anything that's big, bold and will make a statement. Combat boots are her main go-to shoes.
Specific markings: Britain's all about piercings. She has a tongue piercing, a belly button piercing, four ear piercings on each ear and a nose stud. She also has the word Nostalgia tattooed on her ankle.

Personality: Britain is a hard core rebel. She loves the thrill of going out and making the most of life. She's a total flirt and a player, so boys, watch out. Britain loves competition and strives to be the best at everything-- except school work. She's probably the baddest chick you'll ever meet and she has a bitch attitude to go along with it. Get on her bad side and she'll rip you in half-- just saying. She's not an easy girl to get along with, but she's a whole lot of fun and if she likes you from first sight, expect her to stay loyal to you, always. But if you lie/ cheat/ piss her off, expect revenge, Britain style.

History: Britain was born in a project neighborhood (that shall not be named for the fear that you may get jumped). She was the middle child of 14 kids (yes, you heard right, fourteen. Her single mother had an extreme love of babies, so she just kept having kids until the doctor said if she tried to have another one, she'd combust. Then she started adopting. Britain left the house when she was fifteen with her favorite siblings, Gemma, Cecile, and Santos when the three were just thirteen, nine, and five. She last saw her mother in the center of the other 10 kids, cradling her fourteenth baby with a crazed look on her face.

Ever since then, Britain, Gemma, Cecile, and Santos have been surviving on their own. Britain got a job as an intern (I know, at the age of 15) and started renting a shabby apartment in the not-so-bad part of their project area-- far, far away from their mother.

They opened a day care for a while, bringing in kids, watching them from 3:00-10:00 after everyone was home from school.

Life went like this for a year before Cecile died in a car accident. She had run out to the street to pick up a ball she had lost and an oncoming truck hadn't braked in time.

Devastated, Britain thought it was time to turn themselves in. She brought the remaining kids to an orphanage where they were adopted. Britain refused to go to a new home, just out of pure stubbornness. Unfortunately, before she could turn 18, the orphanage closed down due to lack of money. Britain lived on the streets for a couple months before coming to Lifted.

Skills: Britain's a master of disguise. She's also great at hacking and pick locking. She's super agile, flexible and a top notch swimmer.

Weaknesses: Algebra. And every other school subject known to man. Also, Britain's dyslexic so English is a pain.

Pets: A slinky tabby cat named Sirius

Crush: None, for now ;)

Other: She's currently still looking for Gemma and Santos so she can adopt them back.

message 10: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Ah-proved!

message 11: by ♥Booknerdswift♥ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:56PM) (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ Name: Jake Marin
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...
Personality: witty, very sarcastic
History: His whole family went to Lifted, so he has to, whether he wants to or not.
Skills: running, sports
Weaknesses: school
Other:

message 12: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Ah ha! Success! Accepted.

message 13: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Name: Leah Carter (Carter)

Appearance: 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: clever, cunning, sarcastic, headstrong, independent, brilliant. She can barely tolerate those who are stupid. She is very manipulative and doesn't have pity usually. A born leader, but she generally prefers to be more like second in command rather than leading. Those lucky enough to make it in her good books will have the best they can ask for at their side while those that she dislikes have hell. She can be sweet and nice, but only when it doesn't involve her work. 

History: Leah was brought up in a very average household. But, that all changed when Leah crossed paths with Noah Aims--son of a mobster boss. Of course, she wasnt aware of that until after he got attached to her. They met when she was 15 and he was 18. For the next two years, he expanded her mild pranks into full fledged crimes, showing her the ropes of the pros. But, when an attack happened on her family, the Carter's moved far away from everything involving the Aims. 

That was only a few months ago. But, the damage to Leah was done, she craved that life style on levels and couldn't resist the thrill of a good steal. 

Skills: leadership, lock picking, tactics, stealthiness, cunning, acting, manipulation, some technology, planning, par-core

Weaknesses: temper, impatient, headstrong, doesn't trust those she should, doesn't always trust herself as much as she should, can get very claustrophobic. 

Pets: n/a

Crush: 

Other: Gets a rush off of jobs done. 

message 14: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Approved.

message 15: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Name: Adrian Faller

Appearance: 

Personality:  outspoken, temperamental, intelligent, clever, trusting, charming, sarcastic. Can be the following: mean, strict, heartless, manipulative. Caring at times, and always stay true to those he feels obligated to. Never breaks a promise and believes in "no man left behind"

History: Adrian's mother and father got divorced when he was young. His mother took his twin Abigail and his father took him. The reason his parents split was because of his father's professional choice. He was a thief. His father refused to quick being one of the best because his wife told him to and it cost him his marriage. 

From Adrian's birth basically he had been raised to be the best. But, when he made a mistake at the age of 17, his father took the fall for him and result in prison time for his father. Adrian was forced to go live with his mother. He stopped for a long time with theft, but just like his father, the urge came back and refused him refuge. 

Skills: par-core, being unseen, technology, thinking on his feet, speed, endurance, pain tolerance, strength, acting ability, charm. 

Weaknesses: his care for his "team" hinders him, second guesses self, always has doubt he'll make another mistake, strives to be perfect. 

Pets: n/a

Crush: 

Other: he can't get over the fact that he messed up. Now he strives to be perfect and fears failure. 

message 16: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Approved!

message 17: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (last edited Dec 30, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Name: Blair Algood

Appearance: http://enesusta.com/resm/323-Eleanor%...

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, brilliant, logical, funny, sweet, endearing, clumsy

History: tbrp

Skills: Puzzles, codes, technology

Weaknesses: stealth

Pets: a ferret named Ridge

Other: doesn't talk much

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 20 comments Name: Derrik Hans

Appearance:

Personality: Bad, funny, sarcastic, sometimes hot-headed

History: He was abandoned at a young age, and he joined Lifted to get off his feet and into a group.

Skills: Manipulating, convincing, fighting

Weaknesses: People who get seriously hurt, especially kids and parents.

Pets: A wolf-dog named Benedict, Benny for short

Other:

message 19: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Approved.

♥Booknerdswift♥ Name: Spencer Marin
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=spence...
Personality: quiet, smart, quick
History: Even though Spencer's brother, Jake, was forced into the Lifted, by his parents, Spencer wanted to be in it. She got to chose whether she wanted to or not. The Lifted, has always been her dream.
Skills: quickness
Weaknesses: tight spaces
Pets: none
Other: none

message 21: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Approved.

message 22: by ★RavenclawReader★ (last edited Dec 24, 2012 08:16AM) (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) Name: Mia Thatcher

Appearance:

Personality: Keeps to herself, but okay once you get to know her.

History: Her Dad, he only living family member she knows of, gave her to her cousin when only 3. She has never seen him since, and barely remembers him.

Skills: Quick, good at running, good at picking locks.

Weaknesses: Trying to communicate with people, convincing

Crush: none

message 23: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 31, 2012 06:14AM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 37 comments Name:Illium St. Delphi Salvitore

Appearance:description

description

Personality:Illium has a quick wit that can come out as harsh, but he doesn't really judge people. He has a dry and sarcastic sense of humour that uses to cover up any outward emotion he might otherwise show, especially pain. Illium is both the most trustworthy person and the least, he won't go back on his word and he is loyal to his friends. But anyone else shouldn't count on him not to steal everything they own in a heartbeat and screw them over if he needs to. Illium is a badass with a core of steal, so get on his good side if you can ;)

History:Illium was born into a gang family, his fther was from an Italian gang and his mother was from a rival Irish gang. They traded in weapons. Illium's father was killed in a fight and his mother was murdred a few years later on the run. Illium was given into a care home. He grew up in care until he was 14 when he joined the criminals group because of his natural talent, beinga criminal isn't what one would normally strive for but it suits Illium and he wouldn't want to be anything else.

Skills:Illium is a fighter, he's had to fight to survive his whole life. Don't ever underestmate him as he is incredibly clever and is willing to do just about anything for a thrill.

Weaknesses:Painful past, hot headed, likes distance.

Pets:Favourite black panther.

Crush:Open

Other:Has a secret passion for writing and reading. He also has a talent for coal drawing and playing guitar. Is part of the lifted, a very high up member.

message 24: by Moshira (last edited Dec 24, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Name: Eve/Jaide Romans.
Appearance: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/13181120...

http://www.penguin.com.au/jpg-large/9...

Personality: Sarcastic,creative,brave,blunt,smart but you'll never know ;) has her own special hurtful sense of humor. Doesn't use her skills that much because she's loyal and doesn't like hurting people even though she's more than capable of doing so. Pushes people away you may never manage to get to her. She scares people off. Has anger management problems.

Skills: dead fast, terrific liar, very capable of making you doubt yourself with as minimum words as possible, hits right where it matters the most. Camouflages like a lizard.

Weakness: Knowing what she's thinking since her mind is where the magic happens.

Pets: 2 lizards (Athena&Arnie).

Crush: Everyone is terrified of her, who would she crush on?

History (Saved best for last): Eve/Jaide is a 17 year old who lives with two different identities. When she's wearing her hair in Red, she calls herself Jaide, when she's wearing it black you then should call her Eve. This because she never got over the fact that she ate her twin in the womb. she doesn't feel guilty, just fascinated. Some people actually don't know that Eve and Jaide are the same person, which sure does come in handy. She does drugs since she was 16 and once oD'd. However a consequence of her usual drug haze she burnt down her own house resulting in the death of her step father (She doesn't actually give a shit). She lives with her dad who is just fine and her older brother 'Nouh' whom she'd kill or die for. Apart from the tough girl she is, she's a sucker for Romantic movies but never been in love herself. All the guys she know are to scared to get close as if she bites. (well she kinda does)

Other: Doesn't even know Lifted exists.

Ps: Her friends who know both her identities call her E.J

message 25: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Just Halle wrote: "Yeah any mod can approve."

So am I approved or should i take my Charrie and leave? :D

message 26: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Get out of my sight!

Approved.

message 27: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) You're approved :)

message 28: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 37 comments Is mine approved yet too?

message 29: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (new)

Of course, Bridie.

message 30: by Halle, Mastermind, Charming Thief (last edited Dec 24, 2012 02:23PM) (new)

Name: Erica Larimore

Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcm...

Personality: funny, bubbly, positive, upbeat, friendly, sweet, endearing

History: to be role played

Skills: talking her way out of anything

Weaknesses: dealing with a crisis

Pets: an orange kitten named Blue

Other: Isn't part of the Lifted.

message 31: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) | 87 comments Name: Kio Bradley.

Other: Member of Lifted

Personality: Bitter, dysfunctional, stubborn and obnoxious.

Weakness: His little sister.

Pets:None

Crush:Open

Skills: Any physical task is his thing. Manipulative has perfect memory

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93...

message 32: by Mikaela (last edited Dec 27, 2012 12:08AM) (new)

Mikaela (mikaela1) Name: Seraphina Vervain

Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?start...

Personality: Seraphina is not a person who is particularly fond of being in the company of others and finds that ordinary NY citizens bore her. She has a harsh and cruel outlook which sometimes borders on being sadistic, however she does feel love, loss, anger, joy and sadness like a real person. Those who come to know her on a personal level find that she is a tormented person who really only needs some direction and love in her life.

History: Lived in rural Virginia. At the age of seven her mother left her and her father, which left a deep hole in her heart, to this day she is still unsure why her mother left her and subconsciously blames it on her self. After her mother left her father (a farmer),he turned to the bottle and became an abusive drunk. By age ten she knew she had to escape during one of her fathers drunken craze and ran away with her horse Kindle and the clothes on her back. She rode from Virginia to NYC on her horse and found that she could use the 'little girl lost' image to find food, shelter and clothes. As she moved to NYC and spent her adolescent years their she turned into a young woman and used that feature of her to deceive and trick people. At the age of fifteen, she had a reputation growing and decided to seek becoming a member of Lifted and was initiated by completing the challenge of convincing (without using force)a banker to give her $10 000 from the bank (illegally). Since then she has become a trusted Lifted member and often works in the open using her skills of deception and trickery to pull of major heists.

Skills: Deception and trickery.

Weaknesses: People who are genuinely sweet ie. the perfect gentleman.

Pets: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1&...

Crush: Braylin Wyatt Wes - Seraphina came in contact with him when she was pretending to be a mounted police officer and thought he was a real gentleman ;)

Other: Seraphina doesn't have a proper home. Her residence varies from the houses of Lifted members, park benches, stables and breaking into peoples backyards. Seraphina is devoted to her horse Kindle and often uses him as a rouse, her favourite is dressing like a police officer and riding her horse like a mounted police officer would do.

message 33: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Mikaela wrote: "Name: Seraphina Vervain

Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?start......"

Approved :). And woot! Braylin has someone crushing on him!

message 34: by Pebbles (last edited Dec 27, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Pebbles | 88 comments Name:Alexander Grant

Appearance: https://images.baconbits.org/images/I...

Personality: he is nice if you are nice to him he will also give you nice gifts on your birthday to buy if you are mean to him he will take all of your money
History: he was born in Ireland so he has a accent but his parents abandoned him when they took a vacation to New York he learned how to pick locks and hack computers he eventually became rich and he joined the lifted

Skills: lockpicking, hacking, and not leaving any evidence

Weaknesses:his kindness and cute animals

Pets: 3 chickens a duck and a great dane named Alice who thinks the chickens and duck are her children

Crush: none

Other:dose not like cats

message 35: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Mitch wrote: "Name:Alexander Grant

Appearance: https://images.baconbits.org/images/I...

Personality: he is nice if you are nice to him he will also give you nice gifts on your bi..."

he's approved

message 36: by Janelle (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 11 comments Name: Janelle Thompson (Also known by Jasmine)

Appearance: (NO ANIME OR CARTOONS!) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/site...

Personality: Quiet, can be rude, nice, calm

History: Has always been a quiet person. Her family has never heard her talk before besides her older brother Alec. Though her parents were killed in a car accident leaving her and her older brother Alec alone to live for.

Skills: blending in, not being seen, no evidence being found, and acting

Weaknesses: Knives, or being ambushed where shse goes

Crush:

Other: Has no other family besides her brother after her parents were killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alec Thompson

Appearance: (NO ANIME OR CARTOONS!) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cTT7vPrk6kA...

Personality: Protective, can be rude, nice to his friends and sister

History: Parents were killed in a car accident he raised his little sister Janelle all the way up. Until she was sixteen he's so protective of her. He's only heard her talk.

Skills: Technology, and Cars

Weaknesses: Guns

Crush:

Other: Has no other family besides Janelle

♥Booknerdswift♥ both approved.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Josie Lynn Kropat

Nickname: Jojo

Appearance:

description

description

description

Personality: Jojo is a very hard girl keeping every one out. When she is around you you better listen up cause she doesnt take any shit from anyone. Jojo has a lot of friends though she keeps a lot of people out of her life her closet friends are like her family that she will always love and care for. When some messes with her friend you wont make it to daylight without a few bullets or stabs in you. Jojo also has a slight accent which is British.

History: Josie had a real simple life, had the rich parents the huge house all the clothes she wanted. Well that was until she turned 16 thats when she found lifted..the group full of bad ass teens. It took a while before they took her in and ever since then she stayed with them now she is 18 and living the life she wanted, Freedom, money, and getting revenge on the people she hates the most..which are her parents. Jojo now lives by herself in a big mansion by herself but thats where the major parties happen she is usually found in the bedroom with boys..but then kicks them out for being a smartass so right now she is single and is still looking for the one. When jojo finds someone she really loves they would probably be spoiled by her and get everything and anything they wanted and get all her love.

Skills: Jojo is a black belt in karate and is amazing with hand to hand fighting and is super quiet which makes her an amazing thief

Weaknesses: Seeing her loved ones hurt- her friends- just not her parents she loves when something bad happens to them, she is also bad at keeping her mouth shut when something goes wrong, also has a horrible temper

Pets: Jojo has quiet a few animals

This little bulldog name is sam he is a good dog but is messy sometimes while eating and snores while he sleeps
description

This adult German Shepherd name is Susie she is a very loving mom to her three puppies she is also very loyal and is always there for you. Beside Susie is her little girl Rosie she is the only girl in the family. The sad thing is that Rosie dad was killed by getting hit by a car. Rosie got her mothers looks.
description

These two cuties are Susies sons the one on the left is Rascal and the one on the right is Bandit. They are very hyper puppies unlike there sister rosie. Rascal is a hyper and fun loving puppy who is always looking for a good belly rub. While his brother Bandit is also hyper but when told something he does it without hesitation.
[image error]

This huge boa name is Otis. He is a deadly boa but is also very lazy but beautiful because of its yellow skin.
description

Crush: Has none

Other: Jojo has a tatto on right hand that says Truth in fancy letters on her left foot she has a stars and on her ring finger a music note

message 39: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Nicole wrote: "Name: Josie Lynn Kropat

Nickname: Jojo

Appearance:

Personality: Jojo is a very hard girl keeping every one out. When she is around you you better listen up cause she d..."

Approved

message 40: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Name: Carolina Vex 

In Lifted?: Yes 

Appearance:

Personality: to make it simple, Carolina is a criminal mind. She knows how to get what she wants, doesn't have a guilty voice speaking in her ear, and isn't afraid of getting in trouble. But that's just it, she won't get in trouble. She's to manipulative and brilliant for that. She's quick on her feet when she needs to respond and has flawless acting skills. 

She doesn't usually leave anyone behind, but if the people she works with are stupid, she won't risk herself for them. Her care level varies and it's rare to have her like you enough to stand up for you. Carolina stands up for ideas and opinions she believes in, not people. She doesn't believe in any people. At some point, everyone will be pushed far enough to betray you. 

History: She doesn't speak of it. It's filled with explosives and "adventures" her mother and father took her on. Her mommy taught her everything there was needed to know about explosives. There was not a bomb she couldn't disarm or one she couldn't make. Anything explosive related, Carolina was taught. That was her specialty and at the age of 15, she was brought into lifted after being recognized as one of the best with explosives of any size. 

Skills: explosives, technological things, manipulation, acting, parcore, using her brilliance, keeping focused, hand to hand combat, marksmen-ship. 

Weaknesses: her hearing isn't the best, can't always follow rules, gets hungry fast, black-widows, and her secrets. She has plenty of others, but they are hidden well. 

Other:

((will edit later))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lola Blackstock

Appearance: http://i2.listal.com/image/944896/936...

Personality: she is known to be rather sarcastic, never believes what anyone tells her, is cocky, a cock tease to many boys, she can act like one of the lads, and is always more than willing to get in and do the job, she is clever, though she is a fine strategist she prefers to be out on a job.

History: Lola grew up in a rather rough area of town with her mother and father, and always since birth being a rather rebellious type, she would attempt to go out and do things on her own, doing her own robbery one night, this was when she first became aware of lifted, who had also chosen the same place at the same time, and this was when they had noticed her talent and potential and welcomed her quite happily into her ranks, her parents still do not know of her whereabouts but frankly, could not care less.

Skills: she is rather talented in picking locks, but she also has an Eidetic memory, which allowed her to remember everything she is shown once, so she is rather handy in having around where maps are involved, she's flexible so it makes it easier for her to get into more difficult to reach places.

Weaknesses: she has a fear of cramped dark spaces, and and extreme fear of spiders, but what impairs her the most is the fact that she can get distracted rather easily.

Pets: she has a young Great Dane, named Voobie aka Vesuvius.
http://easobuy.com/uploaded_Files/pro...

Crush: TBRP

Other: she is bisexual, and has a slight disrespect for anyone who believes they can 'own' her.