The Final Test discussion

Training Rooms > Sword Training

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew was all ready in his armour in the arena for sword fighting practice. He was ready to face anyone who challnges him- anyone including his master.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt looked at her and felt himself blushing-man...shes sweet but then tried saying in a threatning tone which came more like sweet, "Wanna fight against me?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He felt himself blushing but walks into the arena and positions himself for fight, "Im ready when you are.'

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jessie walked in and picked up a sword.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt dodged her attack easily bending down. He thought I got an advantage over her. She has a sword and me sword and shield. She may have more attack but I can do a lot with these.

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jessie began attacking a dummy.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Raylin entered the training area and looked around, wondering who would actually be a challenge for him. He'd often seen his Trainer's swordplay skills, and was growing curious about the advantage of a longer blade.

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jessie saw him. She began attacking the dummy with extra force.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Raylin smirked. She has no idea what she's doing. It'll be easy to kill her. He said, tuning his attention to Matt.

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jessie watched him out of the corner of her eye.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was busy fighting but could hear others in the arena. He tried concentrating himself.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Raylin nodded to Matt's skill. If he ended up against him, and the man had a sword, he'd have to be careful.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt tried knocking off Amada's sword but couldnt. He needed more concentration.

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ⚛Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis✉ wrote: "Raylin nodded to Matt's skill. If he ended up against him, and the man had a sword, he'd have to be careful."

Katherine entered, her little stray follower pup, Jax followed her, wagging his tail. She seriously hoped he wouldn't get hurt. She looked around seeing a lot more people. There were 4, 5 people. She raised her eyebrows as she went to pick up the sword she brought from the village came from. She had to be careful. Since it was her first day, Katherine knew she shouldn't show too much skill and play it safe. That way, she had a surprise advantage. She looked around seeing a guy smirking. She walked to him. To Raylin she asked, "Want to spar?"
So I can wipe that smirk off your face for that poor girl.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments Raylin shook his head. "I'm not much for swordplay. Just watching the competition." He explained to the girl. As he talked, he liked her over. Obviously agile, but strong. She'd be a good swordsman, or possibly an archer. As she spoke, even if it was for a few seconds, he knew that she was observant to have picked him out of the crowd, as well as either brave or stupid for talking to him.

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She watched his emotions. She smirked, holding back a laugh, "Wise choice." She put her sword in her sheath and Jax, the little pup finally found her, the stray growling at Raylin. Katherine had to hold back her laughter. "Cool down Jax," and the dog obeyed. Kat turned to watch the others. Comparing it the guy that stood next to her, she knew something right away. "Matt. You look like you will have to be careful about Matt."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments "I know. I've been watching him for a while. He'll be my main concern besides you. Thanks." Raylin said. He bent down and scratched the pup's ear before standing and nodding Goodbye. "I've got things to talk to my trainer about. Maybe I'll see you later..." He talked off, not having caught her name.

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ⚛Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis✉ wrote: ""I know. I've been watching him for a while. He'll be my main concern besides you. Thanks." Raylin said. He bent down and scratched the pup's ear before standing and nodding Goodbye. "I've got thin..."

"I'm actually new here to this town." She smirked. "Nice to know that I'm a concern." It really was in her opinion. Jax wagged his tail and looked at Katherine, showing he wanted to check out the forest. "Fine, the forest it is," she whispered to it.
Her brown eyes looked back at Raylin. "Katherine. Name's Katherine." Boldly she added, "And you are?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments "Going to win this test. Nice to meet you, Kathrine." Raylin told her honestly, before turning and disappearing through the door to talk to his trainer.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ⚛Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis✉ wrote: ""Going to win this test. Nice to meet you, Kathrine." Raylin told her honestly, before turning and disappearing through the door to talk to his trainer."

Katherine raised her eyebrows and the pup, assuming that she was going with him, already trotted behind the boy. Kat rolled her eyes, following until they came to the forest.
(Forest Chat)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments ((You can go to the first, that's not where Raylin is going. He just came from there. Like I said, he's going to talk to his trainer. In his cabin.))

message 23: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ⚛Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis✉ wrote: "((You can go to the first, that's not where Raylin is going. He just came from there. Like I said, he's going to talk to his trainer. In his cabin.))"

((So where should I go so we can RP still? His cabin?))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 511 comments ((If you want to spy on him, sure.))

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ⚛Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis✉ wrote: "((If you want to spy on him, sure.))"

((LOL, using the dog Jax for the connection XD))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane wAlked in and grabbed a sword

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walks in and picks up a sword and tests its weight

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods at the sword and looks at the dummy

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "your gonna fight the dummy but not me?" he says resting the sword tip on the floor

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked 'Not likely'

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((XD I would have said, "Oh I am fighting the dummy," and face Jace XD))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "so your gonna fight me"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

'Is there any other way' she batted her eyelashes

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe" he says and lifts up his sword and takes a battle stance

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She comes forwards and prepares her sword

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "Ready?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

'Born ready Jace' she replied

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought that was me" he says before swinging his sword to her left side then switching angles and going for her shoulder knowing she would block this

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She blocked it with ease then lunged her sword forward spinning and ended up behind him

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace twists around and locks the cross guards together with a quick swing then twisting his hand to an angle so she would drop her sword

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She lost her grip on the sword and kicked his sword so it would drop she quickly went down to her sword

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and quickly steps on the hilt of the sword so she wouldn't be able to pick it up "you know i might've broken a nail when you kicked the sword" he jokes

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled he eyes 'I guess that wouldn't be a great loss' she joked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"how is that not a great loss" he jokes before bending over and picking up both his and her swords

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

'Ita just a nail' she exclaimed and stood up getting her sword

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"A priceless nail" he jokes "but it's fine"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and went back to her fighting stance 'Again?'

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"if you want" he says smiling

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and aimed for his stomach

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace steps to the side while lifting his sword and parries the attack the brings it around and aims for her side

« previous 1 3 4