BLH's Comfy Couch discussion

Anything Goes Lounge > What Book Would You Like to See As A Movie?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 110 comments Mod
What book would like to see made into a movie?

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 54 comments MY BOOKS ! lol

They sound good, I definitely will be getting the first, second one though said only in paperback on Amazon.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 54 comments Donna (BLHmistress) wrote: "They sound good, I definitely will be getting the first, second one though said only in paperback on Amazon."

it SHOULD be e-book also! I'll double check!

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan | 54 comments Donna (BLHmistress) wrote: "They sound good, I definitely will be getting the first, second one though said only in paperback on Amazon."

for some reason you have to click on the "Books see all 3 items" and it will bring up the e-book.
whew!

Okay will check again, got a gift card for xmas today and was looking for more to read, not that I dont' have 1000's on there now LOL. I am offically a book hoarder.

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan | 54 comments Donna (BLHmistress) wrote: "Okay will check again, got a gift card for xmas today and was looking for more to read, not that I dont' have 1000's on there now LOL. I am offically a book hoarder."

nawww not a hoarder... you're a READER!

:) I should put a book ban so I can catch up with the books on my Kindle but those freebies are so hard to resist.

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan | 54 comments yeah - me too probably - I get two emails daily with free e-books - I'm addicted... but I don't care!

LOL me neither as long as I don't reach my max limit on my Kindle I should be okay.