Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Just Listen
This topic is about Just Listen
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Just Listen by Sarah Dessen → Start date: January 8th, 2013

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Diana | 618 comments Sofie and I will be reading Just listen on January 8th! Join us if you can.

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Dec 22, 2012 05:53PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Can you believe it?? I have never read even one of her books! I am going to "pop the cherry" lol... I really want to read her book, Lock and Key. I heard it was so good.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Can you believe it?? I have never read even one of her book! I am going to "pop the cherry" lol... I really want to read her book, Lock and Key. I heard it was so good."

Yeah. I finished Someone Like You recently. It was really good!

Taylor  | 320 comments I will join the discussion. I love this book

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Can you believe it?? I have never read even one of her books! I am going to "pop the cherry" lol... I really want to read her book, Lock and Key. I heard it was so good."

when are you reading lock and key?? I haven't read that one and I want to!!

I love this book too!!!

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I am going to read it next year. How about around the 3rd week of January?

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments perfect!!!! pick a day and I'll work on getting the book!

message 8: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Great! Let me look at the already set buddy reads first.

Diana | 618 comments I read The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen by Sarah Dessen. It's amazing!

message 10: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Diana wrote: "I read The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen by Sarah Dessen. It's amazing!"

If I like this book, I am going to read more of her books :)

message 11: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Trisha wrote: "perfect!!!! pick a day and I'll work on getting the book!"

January 17 ok with you?

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments perfect! Want me to make the thread?

message 13: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Trisha wrote: "perfect! Want me to make the thread?"

Yes, please :)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I might join!

message 15: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This cover is much more beautiful Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

message 16: by Ruth Noemi (last edited Jan 03, 2013 07:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruth Noemi Rojas (httpwwwgoodreadscomcollinss66) | 344 comments I've read Lock and Key and this one. My favorite is Just Listen.;) I love Sarah. I will be glad to jump in and discuss it with you, Gisbelle.;)

message 17: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Good to hear that Ruth :)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments How many chapter are you guys going to be reading each day?

message 19: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'm so sorry guys. I cannot get my copy in time to read this one with all of you. Maybe next time.

Diana | 618 comments Maria wrote: "How many chapter are you guys going to be reading each day?"

Something between 5 to 10 I guess? Will that be all right??

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I think I be able to get 5 chapters in.

message 22: by Chiaki (new)

Chiaki | 3 comments Ohmygosh. I've been thinking if I should buy this because I love Sarah Dessen's books and this one is currently on my to-buy list. Lol

message 23: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (simplysarah13) | 315 comments Read this book a few years ago. Loved it!
I own a few of her books, but I don't think I own this one.
The Truth About Forever is my favorite! <3

Diana | 618 comments Maria wrote: "I think I be able to get 5 chapters in."

Ok I'll read 5 too then.

Diana | 618 comments Sarah wrote: "Read this book a few years ago. Loved it!
I own a few of her books, but I don't think I own this one.
The Truth About Forever is my favorite! <3"

That is my first Sarah Dessen book! I loved it too! Wes was really sweet.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "Maria wrote: "I think I be able to get 5 chapters in."

Ok I'll read 5 too then."

5 sounds good :). There are only 20 chapters, so only 4 days of reading.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "Maria wrote: "I think I be able to get 5 chapters in."

Ok I'll read 5 too then."

5 sounds good.

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments 5 is good then.

Diana | 618 comments I started. On chapter3 I have a feeling I'm really going to hate Sophie.

message 30: by Alexa (new) - added it

Alexa | 932 comments Oh I thought I commented I was reading along with you guys, looks like GR is being weird again..ah well. I'm getting my book in half an hour so I'll read the first 5 chapters then :)

Diana | 618 comments Yay!

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "Yay!"

I'm almost done with Chapter 5. At first I thought Owen's sister was Sophie...LOL.

Diana | 618 comments Me too! He said like Sorry for my sister or something so I was like Omg but it turned out to be another girl. Owen isn't what I was expecting. I thought he would be more like a dark kind of guy but he isn't.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "Me too! He said like Sorry for my sister or something so I was like Omg but it turned out to be another girl. Owen isn't what I was expecting. I thought he would be more like a dark kind of guy but..."

Yeah, I know what you mean about Owen. And I was feeling so sorry for Clarke :(

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I wasn't able to read much yestday.I try to catch up.I hop on back tomorrow.

Diana | 618 comments Yeah, I hope Ashley and Clarke make up... I won't be able to read much more today too. I'm a bit tied up right now.

message 37: by Diana (last edited Jan 09, 2013 06:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Diana | 618 comments I'm on chapter9 . Has anyone else read this much?

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments I'm on Chap 13. Really good so far :).

Diana | 618 comments Yeah I'm on chapter 15 I think I'm gonna finish this up soon

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments Sorry guys I felt really behind on this book.It seem like I won't able to catch up.But thats okay.Its seem like you guys are enjoying it.

Diana | 618 comments That's okay. You should really finish it it was so good.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments I'm getting close to the end.

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Yep, finished it :D.

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments Yeah I finish it.It take some time but yeah...You guys can move it to the completed folder.

Diana | 618 comments It was great wasn't it? Owen is so sweet!

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "It was great wasn't it? Owen is so sweet!"

I know, right? So what are we going to talk about?

Diana | 618 comments Um... What was your favorite scene??

Melanie (melanie_yamidnightreads) I started Just listen 2 days ago and finished last night. It was really good!

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Diana wrote: "Um... What was your favorite scene??"

Hm... I don't know! Maybe when she was in that club introducing Rolly to Clarke?