Clean Romances discussion

The Dreamer (The Fall Series, #1)
This topic is about The Dreamer
Contests & Giveaways > Listopia rank

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments I am still relatively new to Goodreads. I've loved getting to know everyone and finding people with similar goals and tastes. I have a question! I noticed that my book, The Dreamer, is on listopia under Christian Historical Fiction (Mainly Romance). What does that mean? It is ranked 69, I think. How did it get there and should I ask people to vote for it??

Thoughts? Experiences? Any info will be appreciated.s

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Adams (marisa_adams) | 36 comments Hi May. My novel, Is Love Enough is in two lists. I think that the more people who vote for it, the higher the rankin becomes. Hope that helps!

Marisa

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 68 comments Goodreads users make the Listopia lists, putting whatever books they feel belong in a certain category into a list. Sometimes that means that they make broad categories like "Best Book Ever" (which may be one person's favorite books, or may become a popular list and reflect the opinion of a lot of users); other times users just want to list books that belong in very niche categories, like books that have lace on the cover or in the title (that's actually a list I just saw). Voting, like Marisa said, moves a book up in the ranks. But both list-making and voting are mainly done for fun. Somebody liked your book enough to add it to the list and vote for it! :)

message 4: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments Okay cool. I didn't know if it was a casual thing or some kind of competition that I needed to worry about. Thanks ladies for the info!!