Clean Romances discussion

General Chat > Can I Ask A Favour???

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.D. Chant (last edited Dec 21, 2012 06:45AM) (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Hi everyone!

I hope this is okay to post here!

My sister is a composer and I think she's really talented, she has just released her newest song 'Without A Choice' on her youtube channel. I haven't told her I'm doing this but I really want to help her get some views. So I was hoping that you might take a look and tell her what you think??? I know she'd REALLY appreciate it, if you really like it it would be so great if you could share it with your friends.

Thank you so much for listening! ;-)

Here's the link!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14-CSN0ISE

message 2: by LAWonder10 (new)

LAWonder10 | 108 comments I think it has strong possibility. Some of the background drowns her voice out, though, and it doesn't allow one to understand what the lyrics say.
Otherwise it seems like a really good rendition.

message 3: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out Lu! And for your feedback as well! :-)

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Adams (marisa_adams) | 36 comments I haven't been able to access it. Every time I click the link, it tells me there is an error loading the video.

message 5: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Marisa wrote: "I haven't been able to access it. Every time I click the link, it tells me there is an error loading the video."

Oh no!!! Weird because it's working okay for me, I wonder what's wrong. :-(

Thank you anyway!!!

message 6: by Summer (new)

Summer (summerleeauthor) | 52 comments I am not fully connected here. But I do learn a little at a time when I click on.
Happy New Year.

message 7: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Thanks Verna!

I really appreciate you helping me out!!!

message 8: by Summer (new)

Summer (summerleeauthor) | 52 comments Happy New Year!