Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > How to get an added book to author dashboard

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Bucchianeri | 7 comments I added the print version of my novel, The Watch That Could Do Anything, to goodreads yesterday, but it isn't showing up on my author dashboard at R.J. Bucchianeri to join the ebook version. How do I get it over there? Thanks!

message 2: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 4883 comments Fixed and combined.
You now have a paperback, a Kindle and an ebook version. Does the ebook version exist? I ask since it has a non-existing ASIN number?
Also, the ISBN number of the paperback is not correct. I suspect you entered the ISNB13 number in the ISBN10 field, which truncates it. Please correct this or post the correct ISBN here, then a librarian will do it for you.
FYI: in the future, when entering books, please use the exact same name you're using on your profile. This is R.J.^Bucchianeri, where ^ stands for a space and not R.J.Bucchianeri as you had entered it.

message 3: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Bucchianeri | 7 comments Thanks so much!

The ISBN that my publisher gave me is 978-1-939051-14-1
If you could enter this properly for me I'd really appreciate it.

As to the ASIN number for the ebook, which does exist, I'm taking it directly from my Amazon sales page. It's BOOALWXHCO. I checked the listing here on Goodreads and it's the same.

Finally, I also filled out a giveaway for this book yesterday but don't see it on the giveaway pages. Does it need to be re-entered?

Thanks for all your help.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
Giveaways have to be approved by GR staff, and that can take 24-48 hours (not including weekends).

message 5: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Bucchianeri | 7 comments rivka wrote: "Giveaways have to be approved by GR staff, and that can take 24-48 hours (not including weekends)."

Okay. Thanks. I noticed that Goodreads has it as under review in giveaways so everything is copacetic...