Terminalcoffee discussion

Celebrate > You'd better not shout, you'd better not cry ...

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have a great holiday Barb. Merry Christmas. I am on holidays for two weeks starting in 1 hour and 20 mins. The count down is on.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Be safe, Barb. I'm off work now (except for the odd computer work here and there) until 1/3. Enjoy your time away, G.

message 3: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Have a nice trip! Merry Christmas and all that!

message 4: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments Happy Christmas, Barb and have a pleasant trip.

message 5: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Merry christmas!

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody!! Hope everyone stays safe and warm!

message 7: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments I got one from Gail. WOO-HOO!! :)

message 8: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments We had a busy day yesterday, doing the first round of christmas with my family.

message 9: by Susan (last edited Dec 23, 2012 09:12PM) (new)

Susan | 6406 comments ^ Me, too. All the kidlets have been so cute and good around each other.

My nephew told me I needed to be here everyday. :'''(

message 10: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments [image error]

Whee!

message 11: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I did receive cards from Barb, Gail, Michael and Petra. Thanks,

message 12: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Happy Christmas everyone!

(Or Hanukkah, or whatever.)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Merry Christmas Evie & Emily. Have a great day.

message 14: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Today from Jonathan, thank you.

message 15: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments We're tracking santa via NORAD.

Ho-Ho-Ho!

message 16: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) thank you Barb for my lovely card in Francais! and Merry Christmas to those of you not on FB where I reside these days...lol
TC helped me thru some lonely times and I have made some wonderful friends here and even though I am not here much anymore, I appreciate you guys that have kept in contact.. xoxoxoxo

message 17: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments Gail wrote: "Merry Christmas Evie & Emily. Have a great day."

Thank you Gail. Happy holidays everyone.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a lovely family meal with Mr G's family. There are a few jackasses amongst then. This year they behaved themselves. The MIL stayed with us from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. It was very nice, she really enjoyed herself.

I will have to be content with my new foot spa. I will think of you Barb, being pampered on your weekend away next time I use it. :)

I'm glad the Christmas chaos is now over. I can relax and enjoy what is left of my holidays.

message 19: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments It was great to get together with our families. Because it was the first Christmas without my Dad and my MIL there was an emptiness there.

My SIL's FIL is the jackass who likes to big note himself at every gathering. He did quite well this year.

We had a dinner with just the three of us last night. It was a simple meal, but we drank the wine my daughter gave us from the wine glasses that were also her gift to us. We are all still together and I'm a happy woman. Mr evie and I slept in our Christmas present, the new comfortable bed with the new 1000 thread sheets .

message 20: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) My favorite meal will undoubtedly be at the BILs house later today. He is an amazing cook...and the MiL is NOT.

No jackasses, but MIL can be a little intense. She tried to give me FILs painting stuff! She says he doesn't use it. He has dementia/Alzheimer's...something. Even if he doesn't really use it anymore, she can't give it away! I told her so.

Didn't really feel much like Christmas.

message 21: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments No worries, Barb. Glad the card made it to you.

message 22: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I guess I'm partial to Labs.

message 23: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments We had a ton of parties and the jackass behavior was at an all time low. My favorite gifts were some old books I was given. It was very hard to not wake up at home on Christmas morning. Little needs to be at home for his Christmas morning, for ever more.

And now little and husband are sick. :(

I think I need to pull a Goldilocks on Evie's bed!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Do it Susan. She will never guess it was you.

message 25: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments ::tiptoes to Evie's luminous new bed::