ARCHIVES > New Years Resolutions!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
What are your New Year resolutions?

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod
Not to buy any more books until I've read all the ones I own! (I'll actually be happy if I make it through January without buying any!!)

message 3: by NayNay (new)

NayNay Good luck with that Sheri.....

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) To lose the Christmas belly faster in 2013, than I did in 2012.

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
I like both of your resolutions so I am going to go with those two lol...

message 7: by Samantha (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) To lose fat and weight and keep them off. :P

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 28 comments Read more, blog more, lose weight, walk 10km straight (can do about 4 in an hour). clean out my house and keep less stuff and move to a new house.

message 9: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Samantha, I've lost LOTS of fat but it knows where I live & it keeps knocking on my door! Lol

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) hahaha x) ok. I've edited it. :)

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bloocheese) I dont make resolutions so this is just "a thing" to do in 2013.
Lose the 13+ lbs I gained. Finish my novel very very soon. I'm conflicted on the reading part though...I love to read and want to read more but I also have to read less bc it's distracting me from writing.><
Also, 2013 is the year of the snake (which I am) and this year I told myself I'm going to do and get everything I want in 2013. =D

message 12: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Holme (natashaholme) Don't over-eat. Not by one bite. There.

message 13: by Sue (new)

Sue (coccotoro) | 166 comments Hi everyone!
I hope everyone had a super Christmas.Yes I need to catch up on my reading. So many books to read and not enough hours. I think we just had too much company this year.
Also, I know 2013 is the year of thye snake...and I am a snake.I will have to look up what that means.

Have a safe and Happy New Year to all !

Sue from Toronto

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments I want stop seeking approval from those that hurt me... and losing some weight is never a bad idea.

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments From a regular everyday life standpoint? Too much to say lol as far as from an author standpoint? Get my 2nd and 3rd book published this year and get some good quality things rolling.