History Buffs United discussion

Writers > Are any authors running holiday specials? (Let me know by Sunday!)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel West | 816 comments Mod
Hi all authors, I was wondering if anyone is running specials or deals on their books so that I can broadcast a newsletter about it to all the group members. If you are, put it down here, and a link where the deal is running!

message 2: by Hazel (new)

Thanks Amanda! Hopefully you'll get some entries after I get the word out ;)

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 339 comments As I have mentioned elsewhere, my GR giveaway of The Not Exactly Scarlet Pimpernel runs through Dec. 31. Two copies, signed by the author.

message 4: by Hazel (new)

Thanks CP, I'll add that down!

message 5: by Hazel (new)

Okay, you can keep telling me until the end of the month, I'm going to send out the things I have now though.

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 339 comments Congratulations on getting Ballad of the Highwayman into e-book format!

I just bought a copy (closer to my period than Wallace). Look forward to enjoying it over Christmas break.

Thanks for the newsletter. And Merry Christmas to all!

message 7: by Hazel (new)

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it =) I'm going to start writing the sequel after New Year's. I'm hoping to get myself a copy of your book too after the holidays and I get a little more money in :P

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 339 comments Hazel wrote: "Thank you! I hope you enjoy it =) I'm going to start writing the sequel after New Year's. I'm hoping to get myself a copy of your book too after the holidays and I get a little more money in :P"

Good lord, Hazel, slow down! How are your poor readers supposed to keep up? ;)

message 9: by Hazel (new)

I would if I could haha ;) I aim for two books a year which is a rank I have been keeping. And this one is kind of a re-work/out of the closet manuscript as well ;)