Hidden Prey (Lucas Davenport, #15) Hidden Prey discussion

prey series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steve I bought the all the books from the prey series from amazon's list of sellers. Lucas Davenport is awesome.
Surprised he is still alive with all the wounds he has endured up until now. I just wished the chapters were shorter like stuart woods and james patterson's books.

Steve I really do not have one for they all have been terrific. reading HIDDEN PREY NOW.

Beth How does the Virgil Flowers series compare to Lucas? I want to begin this series soon.

David Freas Pretty close, Beth, but not a clone. Flowers is unique but there's no doubt Sandford is his creator.

message 5: by Jackmeister (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jackmeister I to love Lucas Davenport and Del and also Sloan, new book out in May 2013, Silken Prey, can't wait!
Here's a link to the first three chapters,

http://www.johnsandford.org/prey23t.html

Steve I haven't been able to continue reading the prey series for I started alex cross's novels. I bought all of them also. so when I catch up, I'll go back to Lucas. I read a single novel in between the series but had to go back to alex cross afterwards.