Street Lit Corner discussion

Hello

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia  (liciapooh) | 2 comments Hi I'm Alicia I'm a new author who is trying to get my voice heard I just published my first novel for kindle on December 14, 2012. I would really appreciate it if those of you who take the time out to read this would go and one click my debut novel entitled Shy's Heartbreak so far I a have 12 out of 13 five star reviews on Amazon. Please give this novel a chance you will not be disappointed
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B00AN...

message 2: by B (new)

B Swanginwebster | 1 comments congrats on your new novel. I will check it out. I have the Kindle app on my computer and I am soooo hoping that Santa brings me a KINDLE FIRE for Christmas. I've been a very good girl!

message 3: by Chelle (new)

Chelle Ramsey (goodreadscom_chelle) | 8 comments Alicia wrote: "Hi I'm Alicia I'm a new author who is trying to get my voice heard I just published my first novel for kindle on December 14, 2012. I would really appreciate it if those of you who take the time ou..."
Hi Alicia,

I'm new to the group also. I read your excerpt and it appears to be interesting. I was intrigued with the multiple personalities theme, that is always an interesting path to pursue in a book. I will have to buy the book after the holidays I think I just might enjoy this. Thanks for sharing. :)

message 4: by James (new)

James III (nyc_neteru) | 16 comments Hola Alicia,
Will go and read your reviews on amazon. I am new to this group as well.

The link to my two newest creations is as follows:
https://leanpub.com/CarnalConspiracy
The second book is in the also by section..
so far so good.

will upload to Amazon after the 1st of the year. I have reviews on Goodreads as well..

Wishing you all the very best in the new year

JLN3

message 5: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Howard (AliciatheAuthor) | 4 comments HELLO ALL I AM ALICA THE AUTHOR HOWARD NOT READING BUT WRITING CUM NOW DIE LATER, TEFLON MAFIA 2, VICIOUS 3, AND DUFFLE BAG BITCHES 3 HOPE YALL HAVE READ MY WORK