Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
This topic is about Blood of the Sorcerer
Read for Review #4 - Blood of the Sorcerer (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marni (last edited Dec 18, 2012 09:39PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group has been approached by author B.C. Morin requesting a Read 4 Review.

The author will be giving out e-copies of her book Blood of the Sorcerer (The Kingdom Chronicles #2) by B.C. Morin to the first 20 people who request it. To request, please post your email address here along with what format of ebook you need, ie epub, mobi or pdf. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of his book. The book will be gifted. If you had requested to review The Moon Dwellers and did not post your review on that thread, you are not eligible to participate. If you have not read the first book in this series, the author is also doing the same with that book Mark of the Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles, #1) by B.C. Morin . There is another topic posted for that right now. You may request only one of her books.

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 3 weeks to read than post your review. Being that it is being gifted, reviews are expected to be on Goodreads and preferably also on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, please post a link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical and disrespectful to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. Members can only be signed up for 2 books at a time and MUST complete those reviews before signing up for another R4R. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

Victoria Rapaglia | 6 comments Here is my email address loved mark of the princess ladyjunior2012@Gmail.com

message 3: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Victoria...which format do you need?

Victoria Rapaglia | 6 comments Kindle sorry I forgot

Elise (redentrapy) Eliseloring151@hotmail.com I would like kindle which is .mobi I think.

Stephanie | 45 comments finnsel1717@gmail.com kindle please loved mark of the princess and would love to read this one thank you!

message 7: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Victoria, Elise & Stephanie: If you have not heard from the author yet you should sometime today.

message 8: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are still 17 copies available.

message 9: by Ευαγγελία (last edited Dec 19, 2012 05:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ευαγγελία | 18 comments I would like to have "The Blood of the Sorcerer" (pdf), please!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks <3
liab1987@hotmail.com

Sonali | 42 comments I would like " The Blood of the Sorcerer" (pdf or epub)
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

Renuka "The Blood of the Sorcerer" (epub) Thanks!
go.renuka@gmail.com

Victoria Rapaglia | 6 comments OK thank u

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mark of the Princess"(pdf) Thank you!!
maddie.guido@gmail.com

message 14: by Nena (new)

Nena (nenath) | 13 comments my email is nenag-th@hotmail.com

I would love to read and review the mark of the princess

message 15: by Nena (new)

Nena (nenath) | 13 comments oops forgot to put that I would like it in pdf

message 16: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are still 12 copies available!

Elise (redentrapy) I still haven't received a copy. My e-mail is eliseloring151@hotmail.com I'd like kindle format please.

Ευαγγελία | 18 comments I haven't received it either...

Sonali | 42 comments I haven't received the book yet

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
Barbie will email you all the ebook tonight :) so hang in there

message 21: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Sorry about that everyone, I thought I had sent the email and turned out that yahoo saved it as a draft!! The email has now officially been sent :)
Happy Reading ! <3

Sonali | 42 comments thank you B.C. just received the books :)

Ευαγγελία | 18 comments <3 i got it <3 Thank you Barbie!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments YAY ! Can't wait to hear what you all think !

Sonali | 42 comments Just finished 'Blood of the sorcerer'. Gonna post the review real soon!
just one question though!- when are you publishing the third book of the series???...dying to know what became of all the characters that I have come to love!!

message 26: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Sonali wrote: "Just finished 'Blood of the sorcerer'. Gonna post the review real soon!
just one question though!- when are you publishing the third book of the series???...dying to know what became of all the cha..."

I don't have a date, as of yet, but I am hoping for Fall of 2013 if not the summer. Can't wait to see your review for BOTS !

message 27: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments We still have 13 copies available. It was posted 12 before but one of the reviewers requested the wrong book.

Stephanie | 45 comments great book thank you :) here is my review
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
also on my blog
http://stephsfunwithbooks.blogspot.ca/

message 30: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Reviews are due by 12pm EST on 1/12/13. Remember, you must provide a link to your review on here.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 36 comments Babygirl78242000@yahoo.com I have a kindle I would like to read blood of the sorcerers

message 32: by Marni (last edited Jan 02, 2013 11:12AM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Babygirl78242000@yahoo.com I have a kindle I would like to read blood of the sorcerers"

Have you read Mark of the Princess? And if you have, will you have this review completed by 1/12/13?

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 36 comments Marni wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Babygirl78242000@yahoo.com I have a kindle I would like to read blood of the sorcerers"

Have you read Mark of the Princess? And if you have, will you have this review completed ..."

I have not read mark of a princess yet I will

message 34: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Elizabeth, this is the 2nd book of the series and there are no more copies of Mark of the Princess available. I'm going to have to decline your request at the moment. Sorry!

Elise (redentrapy) I loved this book thank you B C. Here's my thought on it. http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 36: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your reviews,and for those that are yet to post, I look forward to them. If there is anyone that requested a copy, but has not received it, please feel free to let me know. Thank you !!!!

B.C. Morin

message 37: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments REMINDER:this R4R is closing on 1/12/13 at 12pm EST. You MUST provide a link to your review on here.

message 38: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Just a reminder that time is almost for posting your review. 1/12/13 @ 12pm EST. There are several who have not posted their review.

Ευαγγελία | 18 comments I'm a little late but i posted my review. Sorry... It was hard for me to read from the PC. This is not a traditional review because i can not use the language very well. You can find it here http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

message 41: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Ευαγγελία wrote: "I'm a little late but i posted my review. Sorry... It was hard for me to read from the PC. This is not a traditional review because i can not use the language very well. You can find it here http:/..."

You weren't late, and good review! Thanks for posting and glad you liked the book.

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood of the Sorcerer (other topics)
Mark of the Princess (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

B.C. Morin (other topics)