Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Mark of the Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Mark of the Princess
Read 4 Review #3 - Mark of the Princess (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited Dec 18, 2012 09:39PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group has been approached by author B.C. Morin requesting a Read 4 Review.

The author will be giving out e-copies of her book Mark of the Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles, #1) by B.C. Morin to the first 20 people who request it. To request, please post your email address here along with what format of ebook you need, ie epub, mobi or pdf. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of his book. The book will be gifted. If you had requested to review The Moon Dwellers and did not post your review on that thread, you are not eligible to participate. If you have already read this book, the author is also doing the same with next book in the series, Blood of the Sorcerer (The Kingdom Chronicles #2) by B.C. Morin . There is another topic posted for that right now. You may request only one of her books.

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 3 weeks to read than post your review. Being that it is being gifted, reviews are expected to be on Goodreads and preferably also on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, please post a link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical and disrespectful to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. Members can only be signed up for 2 books at a time and MUST complete those reviews before signing up for another R4R. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

message 2: by Jo (last edited Dec 18, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

Jo (youarereadingwhat) | 1 comments Sounds like a great book, could I please review for kindle. email is:

jo.carlos@sbcglobal.net

Thank you

Susan | 22 comments suevpolley@yahoo.com
mobi please
Thankyou

Kami (aidansmama) | 13 comments I would be interested. PDF please aidansmama77@yahoo.com

message 5: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Jo, Susan and Kami: You will be hearing from the author shortly. Thanks!

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Dec 18, 2012 10:57PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) Im interested :)... Epub please, mandamargaret1990@gmail.com
Thank you!

Desiree DeOrto (authordesireedeorto) | 9 comments Put me on the bandwagon lol lemuriangoddess1115@yahoo.com or kindle :-)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my email is sadaf_habibi@hotmail.co.uk and I would like it in epub please. Thank you!

C.M. Brown | 2 comments Hi, my email is c.m.brown.books@gmail.com
A mobi file would be preferred. Thank you!

Marni,I would also like to place my two books up for a review similar to this. If you are interested, please let me know at the above address.

Carolyn Brown

message 10: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Authors...as stated above, you need to message me if interested in doing a R4R.

Perri Armstrong-meyer | 2 comments Hi. Would like to read Mark of the Princess for R4R in version for kindle fire Thanks.
Pmeyer160@ gmail.com

message 12: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Amanda, Desiree, Weakling, Carolyn and Perri: If you have not been contacted by the author, you will be shortly.

message 13: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are still 12 copies available.

Katherine I would love read Mark of the Princess in PDF form please. My email is mrskfellows@hotmail.com

message 15: by Lara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lara | 18 comments I would like to read Mark of the Princess in kindle format: ljaski_74@kindle.com

Thanks

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly | 1 comments I would like to review mark of the princess . . . in kindle form or pdf is fine. thanks! hgrant315@gmail.com

message 17: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin (ecardwell) I would like to review Mark of the Princess my email is erincardwell@shaw.ca and Iwould need it in pdf format please!

Sonali | 42 comments I would like to review Mark of the Princess (pdf or epub)
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

message 19: by Erica (new)

Erica (LoveBird1152) | 3 comments Sounds very interesting, sign me up for a Kindle version.
ehamm1152@gmail.com
Cheers!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love review, my email is amy.shedleski@aol.com. I would like the kindle version please.

Thank you!!

message 21: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Collier  (kscollierauthor) | 16 comments I would love to review. My email is kscollier1@gmail.com and I would like the Nook version. If you do not have that, then kindle is fine for "Mark of the Princess"

Good luck!

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 11 comments Hiya, I'd love to review this book if possible. Mobi version please, my email is :
jeannc.wong@gmail.com for Mark of the Princess.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm, I have not received it yet. Not sure if the author hasn't sent It yet, or what, just wanted to mention it.

Desiree DeOrto (authordesireedeorto) | 9 comments I haven't recieved it yet either :(

message 25: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Sorry about that ladies !!! It's been a crazy week ! Thank you all so much for offering to R4R for Mark of the Princess. I have sent out the book to all of you and I hope you enjoy the read :)

B.C. Morin

message 26: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Reviewers, please be patient. The author will get the copies to you.

Desiree DeOrto (authordesireedeorto) | 9 comments She did :)

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 11 comments Thanks B.C., I haven't got my copy yet, did I miss the cut off?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yh, I just found the email in spam. Sorry for the bother, thank you so much!

message 30: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Sorry about that Jean ... I will send it again :)

message 31: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are 3 copies still available!

Nicole Shernoff-ohri | 14 comments I would love to read Mark of the Princess. I have the nook and am unsure which format to choose. My email is nohri07003@gmail.com

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
Barbie will email everyone tonight if you haven't received your ebook yet :)

message 34: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Sent out another e-mail with Mark of the Princess. If anyone has not yet received their copy, please do not hesitate to tell me. :D

Thank you all !!

message 35: by Caitlin (last edited Dec 21, 2012 08:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caitlin I'd love to read it!!! tgriffin88@bellsouth.net
I need a kindle fire version. : )

message 36: by B.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 62 comments Caitlin wrote: "I'd love to read it!!! tgriffin88@bellsouth.net
I need a kindle fire version. : )"

Hi Caitlin, will send right now :)

Caitlin K. Thanks! : )

Elise (redentrapy) Thanks I got it.

Sonali | 42 comments I have read the book and posted my review
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 40: by Jan (new)

Jan Mazzulla (mzmazz) | 5 comments Sure, sign me up. I've got two weeks off and could do an R4R. grumpybunnydog@hotmail.com

message 41: by Lara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lara | 18 comments I have read Mark of the Princess, and posted my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thank you for the opportunity to read this book!

message 42: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin (ecardwell) I've finished the novel and posted my review here http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/... thank you again for the opportunity to read this book!!

message 43: by Nena (new)

Nena (nenath) | 13 comments you sent me the second book, not the first, is it too late to get mark of the princess now ?

Nicole Shernoff-ohri | 14 comments Thanks Again for the opportunity to read the first book in the series. I posted my review:

message 45: by Nena (new)

Nena (nenath) | 13 comments i got the boo, thank you :), i can't wait to read and review!

Susan | 22 comments Thanks for the opportunity to read and review this book
Here is my review

message 47: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are no more R4R available for this book. Reviewers...enjoy!

Jeann (Happy Indulgence)  (happyindulgence) | 11 comments B.C. wrote: "Sorry about that Jean ... I will send it again :)"

Thank you, I got it! I'll let you know when I've completed the R4R :)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

How much time do we have left?

« previous 1