Gotham Nights discussion

Introduction > Chat

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 75 comments I think everyone knows how chat works. :)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) What if you don't?

message 3: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 75 comments You'll figure it out, smartaleck.

message 4: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 911 comments Mod
I do!

message 5: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 75 comments SEE Boo?

Thank you for proving my point.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Thank you. I seem to know 'chat' now.

message 7: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 75 comments *eyeroll* You know what chat is.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: Simple to know what chat is xD seeing you do it every day
Two Face: I dont chat ever day
Me: Yea cause your grumpy and no one likes you xP

message 9: by ]-[olden (new)

I just want it to be known, that I really love this group. there are some great people on here.

message 10: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 75 comments BAW. ^.^ But yes, I concur.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Bah! I've been inactive. *dies* Should Catwoman drop in anywhere?

message 12: by ]-[olden (new)

Yes!

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) WHERRRRRE

message 14: by ]-[olden (new)

No idea... Also, Nicole kinda decided to take over catwoman while you were inactive, but she hasn't actually done anything with her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

x) you take her though seeing you had her first ^_^ ill just try for another villian x3

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) OH! Sorry....

message 17: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Whoo, it's quiet in here, perhaps we could, liven it up a bit, Nicole, eh?

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Well hi... this group died awhile ago but I'm still here

message 19: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Ahh then you are the ghost, Damian :p I thought it might have shuffled off this mortal coil as it were, but I had slight hopes that there was still life, and so it seems.

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Yep... do you by any chance know a Kiwi?

message 21: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Well, I have a friend who migrated to New Zealand so he's a sort of step-Kiwi I suppose, but an out and out Kiwi, no, sorry.

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Lol.. you seem fun...

message 23: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) I presume that was what you meant because if you wanted to know if I was friends with a wingless bird, or a delicious fruit, then the answers would also have been no. Out of curiosity, why a Kiwi?

message 24: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments No that was a persons profile name

message 25: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Ahh, now why didn't I think of that. c'mon brain, work!

message 26: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Hah ur funny... So you like Batman?

message 27: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Yeah he's my absolute favourite hero :D

message 28: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Awesome me too

message 29: by Woolfie (last edited Jul 08, 2014 12:15AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) If I could watch the Dark Knight trilogy every night, I would! Would you be a lover of the man formerly known as Gatz, or the hair styling product?

message 30: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Jul 08, 2014 12:42AM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments ...0-0.... YES!!!!!!!!!! Gatsby forever!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Woolfie ^~^ * hugs you * I didn't know you commented here xD But yes...I do believe some livening up is indeed due~

message 32: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) So,what can we do to bring the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Gotham back to life? Perhaps an overarching storyline might help?

message 33: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Probably but u gotta strip disappearing

message 34: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments Stop

message 35: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Disappearing? As in from the group? Well sure, I assumed nothing was happening, but if there are some who want to,then sure I'm game.

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 10 comments No u come rp a lot then disappear for a while

message 37: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Yeah I guess I do do that, but a lot of the times it's just me taking it all in rather than losing interest. Furthermore I'm not going to be an rp on that story everyday kind of person.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hush Damon~ Woolfie is a great role-player. Plus we all need our breaks once in a while. So Woolfie ^~^ How do you plan we bring this Gotham back to life? o~o Besides the fact that we are gonna have Scarecrow and Alicia here x3 But I guess we could bring the group back with them xDD That would be interesting

message 39: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Gatsby, or Damon has a point however. As for what we could do, well we could always brainstorm for a plot then invite others to inject life into the group.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed ^~^ xD Oh goodness...I just read some of my role-plays in this group and ek! >~< All the one-liners I have posted with no punctuation xD Awfulness.
Ah yes :3 I like that idea~ xD Gives us a chance to actually put a plan together before we have everyone else joining in :)

message 41: by Woolfie (last edited Aug 25, 2014 01:19AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Yeah always good to have them see we have an idea before. I actually started out that way as well, shorter posts, more focused on reactions rather that adding any plot detail. I was thinking we could either discuss a general plot or list the characters and invite those we invite to claim them and have them involved in creating a story involving their character.

message 42: by Aiden (new)

Aiden Hurley | 1 comments IM BATMAN