Calling all Empaths and friends discussion

Let's get to know each other^.^

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 56 comments Mod
Name: Iesha
Imaginary name(if you have one): Ember
Do you like sports? Yes, only if I can play them:)
What kind of music do you listen to? Alot of different kinds except country
What do you know what a empath is? Yes and no
What's your favorite movie and why? I don't have one
What's your favorite book and why? Eragon:)
What was the last concert you went to? I can not remember since it's been forever since I been to one:)
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, and surfing the web
Anything else you would like to share? Nope can't think of anything yet:)

message 2: by Pixi (new)

Pixi (pixipixie) | 4 comments HI Iesha and All :)

Name: Rachel knwn to friends as Pixi
Imaginary name: Astaar (my Soul name)

Sports: more a dancer than a sporty person but enjoy supporting on sidelines

Music: ALL types- depends on mood, day weather. Love to Dance, espec Electronic beats (SHapeshifter from new zealand)

Do i know what an Empath is: Yes now I fully recognise the signs in me ive had since as long as i can remember and I'm so excited to know Im not alone and it can be 'managable' and more enjoyable :)

Fav movie: hmmmm gosh.. I looove mmovies.oh yes.."One Perfect Day" an australian film- more beautiful yet heartbreaking love story plus awesome electronic dance music- best of both worlds

fav book: or author... Jack Kerouac and Paulo Coelho

Last Concert: ummm small:local cover band- they were awesome and big: Calvin Harris beach party - was ok.

Hobbies: reading, spirit work, yoga, music and dancing, relaxing

anything else: I'm a New Zealander (kiwi) reiki practioner, studying besuty therapies, waiting to move back to the middle east in november to be with my soul mate and fiance. So so happy to find fellow Empath friends!!

O wow you do spirit work nice-feel free to tell, and glad you joined. I'm still trying to get this group active^.^

message 4: by Mrs.Stylinson (new)

Mrs.Stylinson | 1 comments Name: Ashlyn or Ash
Imaginary Name: Mrs. Mustachio... haha idk why...

Sports: only volleyball and cheer... i really dont like any others. Cant dance At ALL!

Music: I love 1D!!! Pop and 70's, 80's and 90's rock/heavy metal (i know im weird for a 14 year old).

Do you know what an Empath is: Mostly...

Fave movie: Obviously it's "The Notebook"!!! Isn't sad when two old people die in each others arms... :'(

Fave book: it's actually a trilogy... "The Hunger Games Trilogy" Luv it!

Last concert: never been to one... :(

Hobbies: Singing, writing stories (but im not that good), songwriting, and watching TV.

Anything else: follow me on IG: @funash16 ... on wattpad: @mrstomlinson1011 and on twitter: @i_luv_tommo_143...
im from america and am very smart (not trying to brag or anything but my IQ is 128 and thats really high for a 14 year old... im not kidding... cross my heart and hope to die... sorry if i sounded braggy...

Nice to me you:)