Weird and I know it :P discussion

ROLE PLAY AWAY > Hana and VQ(reincarnation of a thousand year old cat)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments Topic created. ^_^

message 3: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments -smiles- hey!

message 5: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments do we want to be ourselves, be random people, or what?

message 7: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments anything and everything. XD I get a little cray-cray sometimes. 9.9

message 8: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments Mkay! I will be someone else. ^_^ you can be whoever.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments Okay so what is the genre do you want to do?

message 10: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments SO MANY CHOICES!!!!! (/)/)) give my poor brain a minute.....its not sure. :'(

message 12: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments ARGH!!!!SO MANY GOOD GENRES!!!!
What do u want to do?

message 13: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments ARGH! XD Cya tomorrow. will be thinking out loud...

message 15: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments (/)-.-) Honestly? XD You did NOT want o give me that kind of freedom....
:/ usually i just sorta wing it.....

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Okay"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Okay""

message 19: by Hana (last edited Jan 18, 2013 12:07PM) (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments im sorry, i've had some stuff going on lately, havn't had much time for this. (/)-.-) REALLY sorry......its a long story.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "That is fine"

message 22: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments (/)-.-) sorry.....been really busy. im really sorry, but im not going to be able to be on that much....can we just put this on hold? if u want he reason, send me a pm...im sorry.