Unwind (Unwind, #1)
This topic is about Unwind
December Group Read > Unwind Folder

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marita Hansen (maritaahansen) | 244 comments Mod
The discussion for "Unwind".

I'm past half-way and this is quite a good book, but I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of a parent allowing unwinding to happen to their own child.

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) I loved this book! unwinding sounds seriously scarey though! I suppose unwinding seems like a viable choice if you have a problem child and don't know what to do with them. possible better than having them end up in prison?

message 4: by Marita (last edited Feb 02, 2013 12:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I found the whole concept incredibly disturbing and when we get to witness an unwinding, I found it even more disturbing. Even though the guy was not nice I still found it sad and absolutely horrible.

And the book was very well done and structured perfectly. It totally suckered me in. I gave it 5 stars.

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) Marita wrote: "I found the whole concept incredibly disturbing and when we get to witness an unwinding, I found it even more disturbing. Even though the guy was not nice I still found it sad and absolutely horrib..."

I agree with you, that unwinding scene made me feel physically sick! It took me a couple of attempts to get through it I felt so bad. This was definitely a 5 star book. I'm really looking forward to unwholly!