What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Sci fi book I read in highschool; main character is some kind of mental vampire, and if he kills others like him he absorbs their minds such that he can talk to them inside his own head.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Millatron (new)

Millatron | 2 comments Ok I loosely remember this one, what I do recall is that the main character is some kind of mental vampire, and if he kills others like him he absorbs their minds such that he can talk to them inside his own head. I seem to recall the book starting off with the main character in some kind of stasis chamber. Anyone?

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments When did you read this? Remember how the cover looked like etc?

message 3: by Millatron (new)

Millatron | 2 comments Early 90's, I read the hard cover. The jacket was mostly black with a splash of something red on the front. I want to say that one of the characters he absorbs is named something like Mishru-nai or something. Not sure if that rings a bell for anyone.

message 4: by Lou (last edited Dec 22, 2012 11:03PM) (new)

Lou Rocama | 435 comments C S Friedman's 'Madness Season' is Sci-Fi with a vampire and mostly black cover, but I think it was only paperback. It's the right time period, tho.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jan 03, 2014 05:33PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Millatron, are you still looking for this? Was it "Madness Season?"

The Madness Season