Friends with Books discussion

Life of Pi
This topic is about Life of Pi
Books Into Movies > Life of Pi

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nathan (nathlawle) I haven't finished the book for this yet, but I did go see the movie and I thought it was awesome!
I can't wait to see how it compares to the book. I've heard a lot of people saying that the book is better.

Adriana Hmmm... so far I think the movie will be better but you never know. As soon as I finish the book I will watch the movie.

♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆ (booklovesbooks) | 16 comments I read the book, loved it, and saw the movie which was amazing too!

Adriana I thought the book was okay. I don't know if I want to watch the movie. I'm sure it's awesome but the book was eh.

♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆ (booklovesbooks) | 16 comments What did you not like about it, Adriana?

message 6: by Adriana (last edited Feb 17, 2013 12:25PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Adriana It was too slow. I felt like it was dragging on a little especially the first part. When it got to the part of how he survived I liked it a little more.

Nathan (nathlawle) The movie is pretty good, Adriana. I liked it. :)

message 8: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) Neal Shusterman isn't a fan of this book. In fact, if you find his review of it here on Goodreads, you'll see he rated it as only one star. I, myself, haven't read Life of Pi or seen the film, but I have a lot of respect for Neal Shusterman's opinions on matters of literature.

unread topics | mark unread