Karen Chance Fans discussion

Series Discussions > The Calendar **NSFW - Not Safe for Work!**

Comments (showing 1-50 of 233) (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Enjee | 1199 comments Mod
Starting the calendar thread so the Pritkin thread doesn't go off topic too far.

This group is currently not set as "18 and up", so don't post inappropriate images.

message 2: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Mar 10, 2013 08:26AM) (new)

Summarizing comments from previous thread with everyone mentioned so far on the list, with edits.

January= Marlow with his telescope,
February=Pritkin posing with his sword,
March=how about Mircea strategically positioning Cassie's shoes?
April=LC holding his rapier
May = Caedmon with a carefully placed bottle of Fey Wine Cyrus being splashed with water
June=Marco fanning out playing cards in front of his particularly hairy parts
July=Rosier with his demon crown at a jaunty angle!
August=Casanova with a silk hankie dangling over his bits hugging a mirror
September=Zheng (Scarface)
October=Tomas
November=Ray with red clown's nose appropriately positioned
December=Aesubrand with a Christmas item held strategically

message 3: by Zeenat (new)

Zeenat (zeekwon) | 6414 comments Ray and Billy Joe!

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments ....Do we haaaaaave to???

What about Aesubrand? He may be evil, but he's pretty.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1699 comments Yes definately Ray- how about posing him with a comic relief (red clown's) nose appropriately positioned?
And would you photograph him with or without head?

Billy Joe sound great but would he turn out semi transparent with a flash gun...?

message 6: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Billy Joe is a ghost so we can't photograph him.

So all 12 months are claimed. How about more comments on the poses, then the image hunt begins.

message 7: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Dec 02, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

Claire wrote: "....Do we haaaaaave to???

What about Aesubrand? He may be evil, but he's pretty."

And his white hair would look great in a Dec snowy scene, perhaps with a Christmas stocking held strategically.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments I think that's a much better plan

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments Isn't Louis' rapier a bit narrow?

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru | 2020 comments Lol Kathy! Too narrow to cover up what needs covering, I hope. Otherwise, that is really ungood.

message 11: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Kathy wrote: "Isn't Louis' rapier a bit narrow?"

The handles are rather large, since they have hand guards. If not his rapier, then how would you like to see LC posed?

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Personally, I have no problem with the width of his rapier

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Well, it's true

message 16: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Now, on to filling in those extra months...

message 17: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (new)

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥  (mylheage) | 5743 comments Mod
Thank you for starting this thread, Enjee!

message 18: by Lannister, Lady 'Popcorn' Marlowe (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 11249 comments Mod
I'm going to put my mad photoshopping skills (*chokes with laughter*) to work later when I superimpose an extremely large telescope onto a pic of the guy who is my Marlowe. Watch this space!!

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments Claire wrote: "Personally, I have no problem with the width of his rapier"

Yeah, but Enjee mentioned that we have to keep this clean...sigh

Actually, L-C could pose at a sllght angle with a knee bent n some classic swordplay move.

message 20: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments Oh, he cold stand with his back to us---since Dory has enjoyed the view of his tight backside---and be looking over his shoulder at us, rapier at his side.

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments *sigh* oh well. anyone else wishing it were possible to restrict threads to 18& up? =p

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1699 comments Kathy wrote: "Isn't Louis' rapier a bit narrow?"

LMAO

message 23: by Lannister, Lady 'Popcorn' Marlowe (new)

Claire wrote: "*sigh* oh well. anyone else wishing it were possible to restrict threads to 18& up? =p"

I think you can only make the whole group 18 and up Claire, and that's not something we'd really want to do. It would be good have that degree of control over an individual thread, but I don't see any way that Goodreads could incorporate it.

What I would suggest, as a compromise for anyway who might want to post a slightly, ahem, racier pic is that you *do not* post it in this thread, but post a link to the image instead. But make sure you CLEARLY mark the link as "NSFW" (Not safe for work) or "ADULT IMAGE" or something along those lines. Make it *extremely* clear to people that the pic at the end of the link is not something they might want to be looking at in a public place.

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Yeah, I kinda figured it was a group only thing. It's unfortunate, and I'd hate to cut someone out of the entire group for the sake of a single thread.

message 25: by Cameo (new)

Cameo | 986 comments LMAO I'm away for a bit and when I come back I find you guys have been discussing calendars with hot naked mancandy! (I seriously have the best timing ever) And this thread is already making my mind go balistic "Narrow" "width" "hand guards" ... I think my brain will have a meltdown soon XD

But can't wait to see what pics you guys a gonna post ;) I wouldn't mind a naked Pritkin with that fine ass tat on his back - and the dimples!

"get inked or die naked!"

message 26: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Hahahah Leodora! Nice

message 27: by Enjee, Founder (new)

I have a perfect picture for Tomas, but I need suggestions on how to pose him. The original picture has his pretty dick standing at attention, so I need to cover it with something vampire-ish.

message 28: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments Just don't try the rapier!

message 29: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments Hmmmm something related to his heritage?

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments Ooh, a feather...

message 31: by Lannister, Lady 'Popcorn' Marlowe (new)

Well, I'm afraid I don't have any naked images to post. Just Marlowe with a telescope, as promised ...

Mr January

Though I did just happen to stumble across this pic too ...

Mr January

My cutie has a BIG telescope! :D

message 32: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Dec 03, 2012 04:54PM) (new)

Tomas as Mr October....

Tomas Mr October

message 33: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments That is a very cleverly placed leave, Enjee. Good job!

message 34: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Dec 14, 2012 08:08PM) (new)

Or here is Mr October without the pretty background

description

message 35: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Davie (kathydavie) | 468 comments He's almost too pretty to be male!

message 36: by Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ (last edited Dec 03, 2012 06:38PM) (new)

Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ | 1165 comments I know it's no rapier but still...
description

message 37: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments The image is kinda smushed, so I can't quite see. But he looks quite handsome!

message 38: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (new)

LMFAO

OMG! You guys are killing me! Awesome pics, Lannister and Enjee!

I think we found the right Christmas present for KC! Hahahaha!

message 39: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (last edited Dec 04, 2012 12:50AM) (new)

Btw, I haven't read the Lia stories yet but there is one main male character, right? Fenrir? It would be cool if he gets a month as well. Then all of KC's series would be represented.

message 40: by Cameo (new)

Cameo | 986 comments HAHAHAHAHA I think KC will die with amusement if we give her this! :D

message 41: by Missdevora (new)

Missdevora | 2071 comments Leodora wrote: "HAHAHAHAHA I think KC will die with amusement if we give her this! :D"

I AGREE!

message 42: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1699 comments Lannister wrote: "Claire wrote: "*sigh* oh well. anyone else wishing it were possible to restrict threads to 18& up? =p"

I think you can only make the whole group 18 and up Claire, and that's not something we'd rea..."

Hey I thought we were just doing picture links!!! That didn't last long. LMAO!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Ela (new)

Ela | 230 comments That moment when I don't come on the group for a couple of days, I come back and you are all doing this...XD

message 44: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments I think KC will be terrified of us, not amused, given how shy she is!

message 45: by Cameo (new)

Cameo | 986 comments Oh come on, she's got her characters being naked most of the time anyway. So as long as we don't tell anybody we gave it to her, and she wont tell anybody she got it at all, it'll be fine ;)

message 46: by Enjee, Founder (new)

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ wrote: "Btw, I haven't read the Lia stories yet but there is one main male character, right? Fenrir? It would be cool if he gets a month as well. Then all of KC's series would be represented."

There is no Fenrir in the Lia stories that I know of... I certainly don't remember one, but perhaps one of the weres will turn out to represent Fenrir in Ragnorak. There is Sebastion, who also has a cameo in Touch the Dark. Then there is Cyrus, who is Lia's sometimes boyfriend.

message 47: by Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (new)

Thanks, Enjee!

Why do I think there is a character with that name in the stories? Hmmm... Maybe I mix him up with someone else.

message 48: by Enjee, Founder (last edited Jan 03, 2013 03:02PM) (new)

@Val - here is a larger image. Nice find! Do you think this is Pritkin? He has short blond hair and is not smiling...

Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ | 1165 comments the only problem is that the hair is a bit wrong...but you can't have everything.

message 50: by Claire (new)

Claire (Claire1) | 4511 comments I would not object to that being Pritkin!

« previous 1 3 4 5