YA LGBT Books discussion

Archived Threads > If you get "page not found"

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaje (last edited Dec 02, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 14460 comments Some pages are currently (Dec 2 2012) not accessible on Goodreads (including our "Introduce Yourself" thread.) Goodreads is aware of the problem, and hopefully they're fixing it.

message 2: by Maryhelen (new)

Maryhelen Sideri | 3 comments Yes thank you very much for the information,I was wondering myself if I do something wrong!

message 3: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 14460 comments Nope - Goodreads is a wonderful place with a big complicated underlying program that is almost always broken in some way. If it is ever not working, feel free to ask, but usually it's not your error :)

message 4: by Rach. (new)

Rach. S | 1728 comments I lost a couple of pages from underneath my profile pic :( They just totally disappeared

message 5: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 14460 comments Rach. wrote: "I lost a couple of pages from underneath my profile pic :( They just totally disappeared"

Some people on the feedback group are saying the pages are still around but variably accessible (eg, some can get in via updates, or a different browser, but not the regular ways.) So annoying, but we'll wait for the gurus to do their thing...

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex (alexalgebra) | 3 comments Ah, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the explanation!

message 7: by Rach. (new)

Rach. S | 1728 comments Kaje wrote: "Rach. wrote: "I lost a couple of pages from underneath my profile pic :( They just totally disappeared"

Some people on the feedback group are saying the pages are still around but variably accessi..."

Hmmm, they've been missing for ages. Just disappeared and never came back.

message 8: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 14460 comments Rach. wrote: "Hmmm, they've been missing for ages. Just disappeared and never came back. ..."

That might be a different issue then - this is just the last couple of days.

message 9: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 14460 comments **Woo hoo*** as of right now, the pages seem to be back on our thread - I'll leave this up for a bit though, just in case.