Once Upon a Marigold (Upon a Marigold, #1) Once Upon a Marigold discussion

what do u think???

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah I have been reading this book since friday and I love it! what is your opinion?

Brooklyn IT TOTALLY ROCKED!!!! I have read it three times, and I love it. The plot was amazing, and there was some romance!!:D

Leah I liked it, but I was on a 4 hour car trip and the only book I brought was that, so I read it two and a half times in one day and I started to get tired of it. It's still really good though, Christian is like the perfect gentleman

Brooklyn Leah wrote: "I liked it, but I was on a 4 hour car trip and the only book I brought was that, so I read it two and a half times in one day and I started to get tired of it. It's still really good though, Christ..."

In my opinion, (I mean I don't blame you for getting bored of a book, I read a series 7 and a half times and I finally got bored of it) but this book is AMAZING!!!! The second book wasn't quite my favorite though.

Leah Brooklyn wrote: "Leah wrote: "I liked it, but I was on a 4 hour car trip and the only book I brought was that, so I read it two and a half times in one day and I started to get tired of it. It's still really good t..."

I picked up Twice Upon a Marigold from the library to read in class and I was immediately confused. I mean, I suppose I would be, because I didn't read the first one, but I got so confused I couldn't read it anymore. About a year later I read Once Upon a Marigold and read Twice again and it made much more sense. Although, I see why you wouldn't like it.