The Post Card Exchange discussion

Mail Fun! Ideas, Contests, Resources, etc.

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie_Loves_Libraries) | 194 comments Hi mail devotees! I thought this might be a good place to post any great mail-art related resources or ideas we come across. And thanks to Rift, our extraordinary moderator, I now know of and want to share:
1. The Letter Exchange (for penpal listings)
2. Bound and Lettered (a paper arts/calligraphy journal)
3. The Graceful Envelope Contest http://www.calligraphersguild.org/env... (which I certainly plan on entering!)

Happy Mail Day,
jamie

message 2: by Rift (new)

Rift Vegan (riftvegan) | 314 comments Mod
Great idea, Jamie!!

Here's where to subscribe to
The Letter Exchange
Bound & Lettered

and adding to the list...

4. PostCrossing "if you send a postcard, you will receive at least one back from a random Postcrosser from somewhere in the world."

5. Swap-Bot ♥ swap postcards, letters, etc!

Happy Mail Day!!
rift

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 7 comments A great place for mail artists to unite!
International Union of Mail Artists

We Make Zines - For any zinesters. ;)

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie_Loves_Libraries) | 194 comments Cool stuff, you two! (And I will definitely check out the zine thing--I have my first two zines in progress (albeit slowly) so any resources, inspiration, etc. is appreciated.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan (dulcigal) I've been on PostCrossing for several years and give it 5 stars. It's VERY fun to receive postcards from around the world. :^D

message 6: by Lorena (new)

Lorena O'neill | 1 comments I'm a long time member of Postcrossing as well.You can find me there as Tattered_Cover. I just love it!

message 7: by Ebonny (new)

Ebonny (ParanormalBabydoll) | 52 comments Many thanks for sharing these great websites. I have joined Postcrossing. :)

message 8: by Robbie (new)

Robbie | 6 comments Thanks for the sites...I have joined Postcrossing too:)

message 9: by Tany (new)

Tany Yay, I miss writting letter and I was looking for good website penpals. That's awesome. Thanks so much!