Welcome > Chat

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leo (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) 'Sup?

message 2: by Leo (new)

Leo Valdez (Leo_Valdez) No prob.

message 3: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) this is a fun group! are you planning on making a story or just chatting?

message 4: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 168 comments Awesome.

message 5: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) cool

message 6: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 168 comments Hi! I'm on!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! Hello! Hoo-wee! Ni-hao! Ciao! Guten tag! How are ya'all?

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2012 08:22AM) (new)

Howdy! G'day! Good evening! Hey! Ni-hao-ma! Hallo! Bonsoir! Salut! Guten tag! As-salamu-alaykum! How are y'all today?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine!

(Why do I have a strange tendency to grab an imaginary sword and run into my brother's bedroom yelling: FOR MA'AT! AND FOR BROOKLYN HOUSE!)

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) Sorry had exams

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) Okay guys I might not be on Goodreads for a week because I have a lot of exams.

message 12: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) the tallest point in Sri Lanka is Mount Pidurutalagala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am on avalon btw

message 13: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) its eight thirty here and yay you can rp!!!!!!

message 14: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) ok it is pretty obvious the serieses will join these are quotes from the kane chronicles:

"But there were plenty of time when that was how I felt. With Khufu occupying my room, the balcony was the only place i could be depressed in solitude."
"I looked across the river to Manhattan. When Sadie and I had first arrived at Brooklyn House, Amos had told us that magicians tried to stay out of Manhattan. He said Manhattan had "other problems", whatever that meant."
"And sometimes when I looked across the water, I could swear I was seeing things. Sadie laughed about it, but once I thought I saw a black flying horse. Probably just the mansions magic barriers causing optical illusions, but still, it was weird."

message 15: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) lol!!!! i really want him to come out with a norse myth series but he said he would make it until 2015 when he is done with heroes of olympus!!!! and then probably AFTER that he will come out with a series when they all come together!!!!!!

message 16: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 168 comments I laugh every time I imagine the crossover series.

message 17: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) i joined its totally awesome is that a series because i must read it

message 18: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) ok

message 19: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 72 comments 'Lo? Anyone out there?

message 20: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) hihihi!

message 21: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) :P yes, this is kind of sad. but soon it will be active when the camp halfblood people come here!

message 22: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) :P

message 23: by Audra (new)

Audra Do we have to be accepted?

message 24: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) nope just go right ahead

message 25: by Chewy (new)

Chewy Hey anybody want to roleplay?

message 26: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) well I could make a new character :) both my other characters are off part of a percy Jackson quest on a different group.

message 27: by Chewy (new)

Chewy Ok.

message 28: by Chewy (new)

Chewy So did you make your character?

message 29: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) blah I'm trying to find where Jasper has the vision of Zoe;s diary but I can only find when he falls asleep in the house and nothing after it... maybe I never wrote it? Idk I just don't remember what year I said Zoe was born.

message 30: by justin (new)

justin (hermes44) Oh thanks :)